4 Week Mini-Challenge

Options
Hey Everyone,

Come join in on a 4 week mini-challenge!! Lose 1.5 lbs a week for 4 weeks. Final check in date is August 20th. We can totally rock 4 weeks...before you know it, it'll be over and we'll all be 6 lbs lighter.

Starting weight --- 80.6 kg or 177.69 lbs

July 30th --
August 6th --
August 13th --
August 20th --

Replies

• Athena42006
    Athena42006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for MFP and want in on this challenge.

CW 177
    GW 150 (For Starters)

I exercise around 5 times a week. It is the food that is killing me!

I hope this is a great start in using this tool!
  • LeandieE
    LeandieE Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :D This site is fantastic for keeping track of how much you consume. I quickly learned vegetables are the way to go to be allowed to eat more with less calories. Hope it helps you out! When I'm committed to tracking everything, it definitely helps me out.
  • Athena42006
    Athena42006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I keep wondering if I can stay under my calorie allotment and stay motivated and exercising.
  • jmuller06
    jmuller06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP a month ago and this is my first post. In the first couple weeks I quickly lost 5 lbs.......then I slacked on the eating a little bit. So far I'm at a total loss of 6 lbs with another 40 or so to go.

I'll give this challenge a shot.

CW 187

Good luck to us! :o)
  • CocoaLove21
    Options
    I definitely want in on this challenge

July 23- 183 lbs

Goal weight 147

I exercise on average 3times a week, but I recently hired a personal trainer so I'm hoping to reach my goal soon. My biggest problem is laying down after eating and not eating right. I hope to gain some discipline.
  • LeandieE
    Options
    Good luck to all of us!! :D
  • Wolfe1759WeDeleted
    Options
    This is great - count me in!

Last Friday's weigh-in was 295.3 pounds
    4 week challenge goal: 289.3 pounds
    Long term goal: 165 pounds

I work out on an elliptical for 30 minutes x 6 days a week, and monitor what I eat using MFP.

Good luck everyone!
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want in!

July 23 = 91.7 kg (202 lbs)

I have lots to lose.
  • helengloyne
    helengloyne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind joining your challenge. Have been on MFP for 2 weeks and so far my weight just yoyo's up and down each day. I exercise 5 days a week and am really trying to watch what I eat. Now I have to type in everything, it makes a big difference. Thanks.
  • LeandieE
    Options
    I don't know if you guys eat yoghurt, but I just wanted to share that you can have a lot of Danone Silhouette yoghurt 0% for like next to no calories, and as an added plus, the different flavours all taste amazing!
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Starting weight --- 195.0 pounds

July 30th --
    August 6th --
    August 13th --
    August 20th --
  • Erthwalkur
    Erthwalkur Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How does this challenge work exactly? I am still learning about the message boards....is the check in done via message board?
  • meb1118
    meb1118 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want in:)

Starting Weight: 186.6
  • leholcomb
    leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting weight --- 131.0 pounds

July 30th --
    August 6th --
    August 13th --
    August 20th --
  • BlestLiz
    BlestLiz Posts: 41
    Options
    I want in! I need something to kick-start my motivation. I'm trying to familiarize myself with MFP, do you guys eat back all calories you exercise?

Startng Weight: 159

1st post....right here :)
  • leholcomb
    leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I usually do not "eat back calories". The only time I do is if it is a special occasion and we are going out to dinner or something. Otherwise I just snack on veggies if I get hungry at night. Cucumbers with lemon pepper... mmm :)
  • Sheila4046
    Sheila4046 Posts: 28
    Options
    Sounds fun and motivating, count me in please.:smile:
  • FreakingPumped012910
    Options
    I'm in too!
    My little brother is getting married in October and I want to like the pictures I am in!!
    I am struggling right now with food, I am soooo hungry all the time, and I have been kinda lazy ... need to get out there and make this happen :)

Starting weight --- 228.0 pounds

July 30th --
    August 6th --
    August 13th --
    August 20th --
  • torriesummers
    torriesummers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love in on this challenge! I need something to keep me motivated. I just got married a month ago and now I am struggling to find inspiration to keep losing towards my goal!

SW: 198
    GW: 140
    GW for this challenge.... 190!
  • getinsmaller
    getinsmaller Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also. I would be happy to be at 152 in four weeks, but 150 would be my reach goal. This would put me into the "healthy weight" category on the BMI charts! Somewhere I haven't been for a long time.

SW: 158
    GW: 139

July 30th -
    August 6th -
    August 13th -
    August 20th -