6 Months in today, Progress so far with pics!!

Options

Replies

• KevinLamb77
    Options
    awesome work!! You killed it!! How did your wife do on MFP? I am sure your kids are happier too.

My wife is killing it too, she's lost 62 lbs, and I couldn't be more proud of her. :smile:
  • Carolinagirlo76
    Carolinagirlo76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation you've had so far! It's amazing to see what hard work and dedication can do in just six "short" months! Keep up the great work!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • Gloehg
    Gloehg Posts: 1
    Options
    Exc Job!!!!!!!!!! Congrats
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    75lbs in 6 months is awesome!!! and at your height...you should be about done right?!
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good Job!!!
  • robinkelly25
    robinkelly25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look amazing!
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    75lbs in 6 months is awesome!!! and at your height...you should be about done right?!

Would still like to lose 30 lbs around the middle. I've started lifting heavier at the gym though so the weight loss has slowed as I'm adding more muscle mass.
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats to you and your wife and keep up the great work!!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Way to go Bro!! Keep it up!! And go TX Rangers!! Antlers Up!!
  • trcole
    trcole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic and amazing change! You look so much younger, happier, healthier, and so handsome too! Congrats to you and best of luck on the rest of your journey!!!
  • 512cheangela
    512cheangela Posts: 133
    Options
    Great job! Your kids are super cute and are lucky to have such a hardworking papa!!
  • RudeGyrl78
    RudeGyrl78 Posts: 21
    Options
    YOU look fantastic! Great job!..I know your loving the "new" you and your family is too!!
  • latinqueencee
    latinqueencee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!! you look great!!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Well done.
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great progress and awesome attitude! Wish you the best of luck for the rest of this journey, and the healthy life that follows it :)
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow great job,keep it up.
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations on all your hard work- you look great and are setting such a good example for your family!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Good Job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!