6 Months in today, Progress so far with pics!!

Options

Replies

• natasha224
    natasha224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!:)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

My wife is killing it too, she's lost 62 lbs, and I couldn't be more proud of her. :smile:

Congrats to both you and your wife! You're doing awesome!
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats!!
  • Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    great job
  • jenorozco79
    Options
    great job! huge difference!
  • My_Own_Hero
    Options
    Awesome beard and great job on the weight loss!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    That is amazing, WAY TO GO!!!!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am close to where you started and waffled plenty with weigh loss. 6'2, 335 is where I am now. What exactly did you do exercise wise as well as eating to reach that level that fast. I have a 5K I am doing at the end of October and would love to drop as much as I can. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    That is awesome! I am close to where you started and waffled plenty with weigh loss. 6'2, 335 is where I am now. What exactly did you do exercise wise as well as eating to reach that level that fast. I have a 5K I am doing at the end of October and would love to drop as much as I can. Thanks for the inspiration!

Exercise wise, I started out walking for 30 minutes a day, then got extreemly board with that. We then joined a gym, and I started working my way into the stationary bike. I get the best burn for my time on it. I then started to gradually add some light strength training on my upper body as my legs were really toneing up, and I didn't want my arms to fall behind. Light weight large number of reps quickly it's cardio for your upper body. Only recently I've started to add some heavy lifting twice a week and only after a day of not lifting at all.

As far as food. I plan my meals for the most part. I figure up how many calories I'm going to have before I prepare the meal. I haven't cut out anything completely. Breakfast almost always consists of 2 eggs and 2 strips of hormel bacon. I love my bacon. If I go out I 1 try to eat less, and 2 look for a healthier option. Of course I still need a burger now and then, but I really enjoy eating healthy, and now I have a reason to sub broccoli instead of fries. This has been a week of gatherings so I've not been doing so great on dinner, but I have an open diary feel free to check it out for ideas.
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look great. I can only imagine how proud you must be. Keep up the great work, and remember, you are teaching your children how to eat, so they will not have to go through the health and emotional issues of a person carrying around a lot of excess baggage. You are a real role model, I am proud of you too. These pictures are inspiring to say the least. Thanks for sharing
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome work man!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Amazing results! Go you!
  • deleau
    deleau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! This is fantastic! Keep up the progress!!!
    and GO RANGERS!
    :-)
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    Amazing progress. Amazing results! Go you!

Do you work at Cigna too? lol
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! :)
  • sjajdld
    sjajdld Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you should be SO PROUD of yourself! The feeling better is what keeps me going some days when the scale isn't moving.

Angel
  • WikidWitch1
    Options
    Awesome effort dude, love the fact that the more you lose the bigger your smile gets and less hiding behind dark glasses!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!