So...about super sexy profile pics

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I swear, we Americans are such a bunch of closet PRUDES. (Slaps forehead with hand).
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The stupidity of people on this site really makes it not enjoyable at times. It seems the chit chat board is getting worse where people can't take sarcasm, or they take a simple light-hearted comment too far. The OP wasn't saying it was bad to post a pic, she just doesn't understand why people feel comfortable doing it. Is that really hard to understand? Why do so many feel the need to tell her to "get over it' etc?

Get a life people and take a class on reading comp.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    2. I don’t care for attention that bad. There is no other reason why you would post your sexy pictures on this site (in my opinion). There are so many good looking women here; a sexy pic is that extra step you have to take to get any attention. Yes everybody likes attention, it depends on how far you go to get it, and I am too lazy to work hard for it.

I don't consider my photos sexy, and I'm not using a bikini shot at the moment, but I think I look damn good in a bikini. I don't post them for attention, though, beyond what I think is the normal enjoyment of praise for a job well done. Who doesn't like positive feedback?

My point in taking and sharing photos is to show progress to illustrate points that words alone can't convey. IE, saying, "Weight lifting is awesome and made me look like I had a buttlift" doesn't have the same impact as showing how my butt looked in a bikini before and after.

I've also (*knock on wood*) never received inappropriate messages on here. The dudes on my friends' list are all cool. No creeps, weirdos or pervs.

I do tend to get much more friend requests when I have a photo showing skin. Mostly from women.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    The stupidity of people on this site really makes it not enjoyable at times. It seems the chit chat board is getting worse where people can't take sarcasm, or they take a simple light-hearted comment too far. The OP wasn't saying it was bad to post a pic, she just doesn't understand why people feel comfortable doing it. Is that really hard to understand? Why do so many feel the need to tell her to "get over it' etc?

Get a life people and take a class on reading comp.

dude! you're built like some kind of space marine!
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.

I agree with you. Those are the only pictures that make me feel uncomfortable. I get showing off your body when you've worked so hard to get a body to show off but showing your boobs - what does that have to do with losing weight or getting healthy - unless you got the boobs through weight training - then, yes, show off those girls.
  • barbellina
    Options
    Your dress is pretty short there missy. Arne't you afraid of catching cold?
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    Good if you're not offended by the human body because the human body is not offensive at all. I seriously don't mind if people put underwear photos online. It's just the human body.
  • SunnyBrooke0
    Options
    In my opinion there's not a problem having sexy profile pictures. We are all adults here....If you can't handle seeing a little bit of skin, a bra or panty, or some "T and A" there might be more of a problem going on. Nobody is telling you to stare at someone's picture all day, turn your head and move on if you don't like it.....:wink:
  • LifeChanginExp
    Options
    Ha! Im BadAssBea and I can do WTF I want! :drinker: :devil: :tongue:

Oh and I love my sexy man Kevin.. I like to call him Daddy :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    brought my sexy.

Oh! and if youd see it at the beach, why not?!?!?!

I agree with this,
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I find there are so many boob pics that I get confused which is which - they all kinda look the same, so whenever I see a post by a boob pic, I tend to think it's the same person, and I get confused when the posts contradict each other!

I seem to be the only one with a frog pic. :-) I love frogs and have no particular desire to show off my body. I'm happy with my body and I don't need the entire world wide web to be admiring it!

As for underwear pics, I'm always curious why they don't get deleted, according to the site rules.
  • red051683
    red051683 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I take regular weekly pictures to update my progress... I know one day I will be comfortable posting a set of them (one day).

When I do, I know I will be showing off my muscles and hard work- so I most likely will be wearing something that will show that or taking individual shots to show those areas.

There's a big difference between being proud & showing off what you've created and what you've earned as opposed to looking like a sex kitten to get attention or being overly sexy.

That being said, I could care less what anyone's profile picture is, the only ones I take note of are the women who have muscles or rock hard bodies because I want that too. :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    My biggest concern is where your photo ends up, just because you post it on here does not mean that it won't end up elsewhere, that is deterrent enough :)

There are countless times I run across pics like these on Tumblr, Pinterest, Etc and the person has NO IDEA!

Honestly wear whatever you want but remember you are not the only person looking at them.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any bit of this thread. Whatsoever.

But... Boobies. ;)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I actually like to see "super sexy profile pics". I get to look at a body that I strive to attain AND get to mentally salivate over it at the same time. Male or female. O xxxxx, did I say that out loud? :embarassed:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    They motivate me :smile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I think my picture is more cute than sexy... That said, my SO didn't care about it. And if it was a pic of me in my skivvies looking provocative, it's my business unless he thinks I'm out trying to get other guys, at which point I'd explain it was to show off my fabulous body on a fitness site.

Of course, now I don't have an SO so I can put up skanky pictures and no one will care!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    might i say, yor *kitten* is hanging out of your dress in your profile pic...

arent you calling the kettle black........

I wrote this when I first got on here and since I had never been on a fitness website, it was a little shocking at first. I get it now.

And by the way, I never criticized anyone for their pics if you read my post and follow-up posts.

And no need to be crass about my *kitten*.

All I see is a dog picture. :grumble: