So...about super sexy profile pics

supahstar71
supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
Before I ask this question, please know that I'm coming from a place of curiosity, not a place of judgement.

From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?

Trust me, I get that many of you have worked super hard and are proud to show off your hard work. And I'm by no means a prude, nor am I offended by these images. But I'm just amazed that people are so comfortable posing in their underwear. I could never! I'm far too shy, I like to keep something that's just for my man, and I work in a professional setting. That and my husband would kill me. :laugh:

And...um...given that the guidelines for photos include that they be "work-friendly"...where the hell do you all work?? :laugh: :huh:

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I'm personally not proud of the lack of work I've done and an extremely modest person that won't go there.

But I sincerely appreciate all of you in your skivvy's... Especially Sidesteal, Bacon, Joe, Brett, ACG, Felrio.... the list goes on.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    brought my sexy.

Oh! and if youd see it at the beach, why not?!?!?!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    I wear underwear in my work so it's good.
  • odusgolp
    I wear underwear in my work so it's good.

Is isss goood.... *drools*
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    I wouldn't put a pic up that my SO hadn't seen first. When I reach goal, I'm sure my pictures will have less and less clothes in them.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member

From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?

Yes, in a relationship, yes he has seen the photos, no he isn't jealous or controlling. If he ever got mad over something like that, he is not the one for me.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    I would just like to say that I frown upon overly clothed profile pictures. I mean, what's up with that? I know I'm clothed in mine, but OH...I'm a-frownin'.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    No, I don't wear my cowboy hat to work, but I thought my pic was pretty safe anyway.....
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    I don't like to iron, hence the underwear.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Does that mean I should take my super sexy pic down? :(
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Doesn't really apply to me. However, in the hypothetical situation where 1) I had a body that allowed me to post a "sexy" profile pic, and 2) I did it, I don't think my wife would mind. She life models for artists (mainly sketch, but some sculpture as well), and we've visited art galleries with naked pictures of her up on the wall.

So long as you're not actually cheating, who cares if people look at you (or if you look at other people, for that matter)? If you've got it, flaunt it! :smile:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Hey, I'm bringing sexy back!

One stuffed deer at a time :)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member

So long as you're not actually cheating, who cares if people look at you (or if you look at other people, for that matter)? If you've got it, flaunt it! :smile:

pretty much this. It's fun, so I do it.

And I sure hope my IT dept hasnt been monitoring my computer.
  • odusgolp
    Does that mean I should take my super sexy pic down? :(

No. Please don't. I like it....
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    my husband wasn't a fan that my small icon zooms in on my *kitten*.. but he supports my choices. and I haven't found a way to make the small icon the whole picture and not just my *kitten*. lol
  • My tight pajamas do tend to turn the ladies on, I mean take a look for yourself! BOOOM!
  • You all made me laugh with your replies! Thanks!:laugh:
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    my husband wasn't a fan that my small icon zooms in on my *kitten*.. but he supports my choices. and I haven't found a way to make the small icon the whole picture and not just my *kitten*. lol

LOL
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    For me i have lost so much weight that i am so happy to fit into a small sz... i really not showing much but i do enjoy wearing sexy clothes something in my 20s couldnt do tha t i did in my late 30s early 40s,, i am going to be 41 next month and i feel better than i ever have so i feel like dressing up...

Lorraine
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    wth!? I am missing ALL the good stuff on here. not finding sexy pics