So...about super sexy profile pics

Options

Replies

• tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, flaunt what you got, especially if you worked hard for it. I see some women on here that are much older than me and they look so good! If they want to work it, go ahead! For me, I only post pictures in clothing that I would wear to the gym or if I was jogging around the neighborhood. Sports bras and athletic shorts still show off your success, but aren't as "risque" as underwear. But like I said, if you feel comfortable enough to post those pictures, it's your body and your choice.
  • KatieDelamatie
    Options
    I personally posted my sexiest picture. . "dude with his kid". .

Seriously!

Amen!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    haha.. <3 your profile pic haha..

..Soo clearly i am not alive this morning.. this was meant to quote "PittShkr" ... sheesh my inet skills are failing me
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?
    1. YES of course
    2. Its OK with him as long as I'm not showing what lies underneath my bikini nor do a very suggestive pose like showing off my bikini area or half showing my butt cheeks.

On the other hand, I can actually post as many sexy pics as I want since my boyfriend isn't on MFP however out of love and respect to him & our relationship, I wouldn't do that. I would love to have him here in MFP as well but problem is he doesn't know much English.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    But I sincerely appreciate all of you in your skivvy's... Especially Sidesteal, Bacon, Joe, Brett, ACG, Felrio.... the list goes on.

I don't really distinguish between my undies and my bikini . . . as a matter of fact the black panties and sports bra I'm wearing in my profile picture hare more coverage than any of my bikinies.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    haha.. <3 your profile pic haha..

..Soo clearly i am not alive this morning.. this was meant to quote "PittShkr" ... sheesh my inet skills are failing me
    I wish the quote boxes (like above) would say who was being quoted....
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.
    lol!!!!! They always look like pics of a bum! lmao!!!!!!!!!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    All I will say, is I like to leave something to the imagination! "To each their own" is basically how I feel ;-)
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    My tight pajamas do tend to turn the ladies on, I mean take a look for yourself! BOOOM!

They are a real head turner! Whew!!!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Before I ask this question, please know that I'm coming from a place of curiosity, not a place of judgement.

From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?

Trust me, I get that many of you have worked super hard and are proud to show off your hard work. And I'm by no means a prude, nor am I offended by these images. But I'm just amazed that people are so comfortable posing in their underwear. I could never! I'm far too shy, I like to keep something that's just for my man, and I work in a professional setting. That and my husband would kill me. :laugh:

And...um...given that the guidelines for photos include that they be "work-friendly"...where the hell do you all work?? :laugh: :huh:

Your smile is sexy. Super sexy. *offended*
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Gaah. I don't know how to post quotes but was just trying to tell Beastette thank you.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    He would drop my *kitten* if he knew about my posting my pu$$y all over the internet.. but dammit I love the attention.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    This is as sexy as it gets for me. =P

This is what I call natural sexy!!

I'll take it!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Like good forums.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    If you got, flaunt it! And if you don't got it yet, get it! That's what we're all striving for anyway, right? I've shown off my abs, my backside (covered by jeans), my new bikini and my bare back ... not worried if anyone thinks it's inappropriate either. My friends heart me :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions.

You shoulda seen the one where I tried to touch my knees to my ears. It wasn't pretty though.
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My husband would probably hate it, but my boyfriend thinks it's hot.

I will say your husband and boyfriend are two lucky boys. When you decide you want a MAN, holler at me Baby.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

Like good forums.

I agree. It's very frustrating trying to find who said something. :/
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm not super sexy enough for undie shots yet, but when I am, well... let's just say they better increase the photo limit by then.

I don't have a partner, but even if I did, I'd still want to show off all my hard work. Why shouldn't I? :)

Woah.. stop right there. You are totally sexy! :blushing:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My husband would probably hate it, but my boyfriend thinks it's hot.

I will say your husband and boyfriend are two lucky boys. When you decide you want a MAN, holler at me Baby.

I don't holler but I do moan.

And speaking of sexy pics *ogles you*