So...about super sexy profile pics

Options

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.

Haters gonna hate

I hate people who say "Haters gonna hate"

I hate EVERYONE!!!!

I HATE MOSQUITOES!!! Dragonflies, DO YOUR DAMN DUTY or I will HATE YOU TOO!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i'm already internet erotica and if a guy isn't ok with that then he's not the guy for me.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    It's not something I think I would do either. Maybe a bikini if I get really small/fit. But for now, my face will have to do. :P
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read these fantastic responses later.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I have a before and after bathing suit pic in my profile pics. BUT. I am NOT the bikini type, so the bathing suit is quite modest actually.

I'm not comfortable posting in my underwear or whatever - so I don't. If someone else is comfortable with it and their significant other is okay with it - go for it. It isn't my style, so I don't. :)
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    For me i have lost so much weight that i am so happy to fit into a small sz... i really not showing much but i do enjoy wearing sexy clothes something in my 20s couldnt do tha t i did in my late 30s early 40s,, i am going to be 41 next month and i feel better than i ever have so i feel like dressing up...

Lorraine

You look fabulous, too!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.

Haters gonna hate

I hate people who say "Haters gonna hate"

gaters gonna gate?
    baters gonna bate?
    daters gonna date?
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    This is as sexy as it gets for me. =P
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My husband would probably hate it, but my boyfriend thinks it's hot.

Heh. I shoulda known this was your post when I saw people quoting it.

LOL. Love ya, Sus. :)
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    LoL he said "haters going to hate."

Personally, I like my small chest, so I don't think the issue is that I would prefer to wear a 36GGG over a 34A. But, I am a straight female...so I am probably not the one to talk about this.

It is obvious that men and some women, like boobs...no matter what size lol. So...I take it back...if you have it, flaunt it!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Your right i do think its hot!

:angry: dont come home tonight honey.

I thought you didnt care? just leave a change of underwear on your boyfriends front door step for me OK?
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    I know the way to a man's heart.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options

I would say you dont understand and you are a bit jealous....and its normal :-)
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    My SO hasn't...hasn't asked to see them. Not that I think mine are particularly over the top.
    But people have a right to their separate lives even if they are with another person.
    My motivation for posting my pics is to feel confident in MYself. Not to pick up another person or an online relationship. There's a lot of things in life that I share with my SO. MFP is just about me, and I like it that way.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it. I might put one up of me in a sports bra and I have put one up of me in a bikini but that wasn't for my profile picture. but that's the extent of sexy that I would go. I don't really care what others do and I don't mind looking at sexy people in their undies. So keep it up, I say.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

I thought you didnt care? just leave a change of underwear on your boyfriends front door step for me OK?

Correction....GIRLFRIEND.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I do it because I want to. Do I need more reason than that?

tumblr_lukkvtBDdQ1r6ubhwo1_500.gif
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

So ive been wearing womens underwear?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Meoooooooow Jules ;)
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My tight pajamas do tend to turn the ladies on, I mean take a look for yourself! BOOOM!

OMG - I almost fell out of my chair. Oh, how I needed that! :laugh: