So...about super sexy profile pics

Options

Replies

• HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?

Yes, in a relationship, yes he has seen the photos, no he isn't jealous or controlling. If he ever got mad over something like that, he is not the one for me.

This.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.

Haters gonna hate
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Ill be the judge of that, lets see them.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    My wife took my photo and yes she aproves. I mean hell look at that kid! He's adorable!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My thought process is that if you're a 40 something who is happily married and have children, that kind of behavior isn't appropriate.

If it's ok with the husband and wife, then who is to say it's not appropriate?
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't put a pic up that my SO hadn't seen first. When I reach goal, I'm sure my pictures will have less and less clothes in them.

This! If I wouldn't put it on my FB for my school/childhood friends and family to see then I won't put it on here.
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    <--- Shirtless is as sexy as mine go though I still might be a little embarrased if anyone from my work found me on here.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.

yup
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Before I ask this question, please know that I'm coming from a place of curiosity, not a place of judgement.

From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?

Trust me, I get that many of you have worked super hard and are proud to show off your hard work. And I'm by no means a prude, nor am I offended by these images. But I'm just amazed that people are so comfortable posing in their underwear. I could never! I'm far too shy, I like to keep something that's just for my man, and I work in a professional setting. That and my husband would kill me. :laugh:

And...um...given that the guidelines for photos include that they be "work-friendly"...where the hell do you all work?? :laugh: :huh:

Your smile is sexy. Super sexy. *offended*
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Haters gonna hate

I hate people who say "Haters gonna hate"
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options

Haters gonna hate

If you got it, flaunt it. If I had boobs I'd post em. LOL. And yes, my husband knows about my picture. He took it. But its not super sexy or in my underwear. Just finally decided to post a bikini pic.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My husband would probably hate it, but my boyfriend thinks it's hot.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My thought process is that if you're a 40 something who is happily married and have children, that kind of behavior isn't appropriate.

If it's ok with the husband and wife, then who is to say it's not appropriate?

And if you are 20 something is it okay? WTH?
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I do believe the SpaceX dragon docking to the international space station is sexy as hell.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Haters gonna hate

I hate people who say "Haters gonna hate"

I hate EVERYONE!!!!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Your right i do think its hot!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    WELL I NEVER!!!.....stopped laughing the moment I first read that \m/
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I would never post half nude/overly sexy pics of myself...SO or not. Its just not me.

But Kudos to those that have the confidence to do so!! :-)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Your right i do think its hot!

:angry: dont come home tonight honey.