Talk to me about Lauging Cow cheese...

Options

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I love cheese too. It is very good and rich!!! I love eating it, especially on celery and the like, but I think it is a bit expensive for the amount you get. Otherwise, I am all for it.
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Love it~ and the new strawberry cream cheese flavor- OMG- HEAVEN!!!

Love all of their flavors!!
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    HUGE fan!
    I like to keep them on hand as snacks, spreading onto english muffins, and even cooking with them! delish melted into a pasta primavera =)
  • BMovinggranny
    BMovinggranny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this as snack also
  • rjdeyes
    rjdeyes Posts: 4
    Options
    very addicting...it makes me want to buy one right now lol
  • jpipes17
    jpipes17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Very yummy!
    :smile:
  • rrrainiii
    rrrainiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I use them DAILY! The chipotle tastes great on a breakfast sandwich, they're good on fruit/crackers/vegetables, as a cream cheese substitute, and I use them with my boca burgers!

Boca burger + whole grain english muffin + laughing cow light swiss + a little barbecue sauce = my latest favorite. Mmmmm.

Aldi also makes their own brand for $1.29 a pack - I use that now and it's only 25 calories/wedge.
  • denisekh88
    denisekh88 Posts: 53
    Options
    I also like the strawberry one and the cinnamon one...they are really good on toast for breakfast...or the low cal bagels :)
  • jennla32
    jennla32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Garlic Herb is great in pasta or omelettes. I just bought the new "cream cheese" ones....still seem like regular Laughing Cow, but whatever. The Garden Veggie is awesome on a light English muffin!!!! A little wedge goes a long way! :)
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    Really, nobody said this yet? OK, I'll do it....

It tastes funny :laugh:
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    Lovelovelove!
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It is good, but it isn't cheese - so if you're really a cheese junkie, it isn't going to replace it. I find that in my sandwiches and wraps etc., that the Sargento Ultra thin cheese (which is paper thin and low in calories because it's so thin) is a better alternative. I like the wedges in place of cream cheese or use it when cooking.
  • Kaedemoon267
    Options
    It's AMAZING. 35 calories a wedge I believe....I am in love with it.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I like them; especially the Cinnamon cream cheese spread version and Garden Veggie.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Sundried Tomato Mozzarella and French Onion. Great with Triscuits, Special K cracker chips, or the rare, occassional treat of an asiago cheese bagel (the Sundriede Tomato on the Asiago bagel is amazing)
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    It's AMAZING. 35 calories a wedge I believe....I am in love with it.

Ok, I'll do it again:

Udderly amazing
  • lkblazek
    lkblazek Posts: 36
    Options
    Garlic and herb is my favorite but it's all really good. Usually end up with it on a sandwich instead of mayonnaise or just plain.
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    the best.!!!!! I love it with spinach. Use it as a substitute as my side item with ding
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it. I use the garlic and herb on a bagel thin with some thin sliced ham for a breakfast sandwich. Or I use the strawberry and cream just on the bagel itself and call it good. YUMMY!!
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I like the Creamy Swiss spread on Wasa Multigrain Crispbread! Had it for my 3pm snack today!