What's in a name? What prompted your MFP name?

Options

Replies

• Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The Asharee part is a nickname from one of my friends and the 011 part is the year I graduated high school:)
  • imissbagels
    imissbagels Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would eat 2 JUMBO bagels.... bacon and cheddar flavored... smothered in cream cheese...in one sitting... on a regular basis.

So yea, had to change that. I am now 45 days bagel free :)
  • anticheer101
    Options
    My name just rearranged ! Clever, but suggests i'm not happy. Quite the opposite :D
  • jlrPhotography
    Options
    It's the name of my business.
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mrs cause i am married the CC stands for my first and middle name and Woods is my last name
    25438163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    because im both a badass and a brunette of course
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Like the fat Puss in Boots..... I was in denial of my situation....The name (Beansprouts) was my way of acknowledging the fact that prior to my obvious (to every one else) weight problem...some healthy foods (such as bean sprouts)...just never made it into my grocery cart.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mine was accidental, didn't realize it was going to be my MFP name until it was too late.

I have one chance to change it, but what if I get it wrong?
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    my profession + my initials
  • Dis_in_te_Gration
    Options
    disintegrate
    1. to break or be broken into fragments or constituent parts; shatter
    2. to lose or cause to lose cohesion or unity
    3. to lose judgment or control; deteriorate
    4. physics
    a. to induce or undergo nuclear fission, as by bombardment with fast particles
    b. another word for decay

http://youtu.be/ggP5YDziMSY
  • chellelee77
    Options
    Just one of my nicknames + my favorite number twice :smile:
  • Nixenne
    Nixenne Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My name is Nic. Boyfriend and some friends call me Nix. I've use Nixen online in other places, but that was taken...so I added a few extra letters. ;)
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    my aunt use to always say that i was a star growing up..and i know that i am a diva.my name is Fayth but Stardiva37 it is..b/c stardiva was already taken..i added my birthday:drinker:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    a MFP friend named me. Im from Jersey and some of my friends call me "PUMPkin *kitten*"... so shorten that up a bit you get Jerseypump
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Its part of a movie quote and been given the name ever since.. :laugh:

J and Silent Bob...Hahaha nice thumbs up for that.
  • getnback2lola
    Options
    Well my name represents my alter ego "Lola" and who is Lola you might ask? well Lola is "ME" only a sexier me since I have gained weight I haven't felt like "Lola" So I chose the name getnback2lola because thats my goal is to get back to a more sexier me more confident me. another description for me of the name "Lola" would be "Jessica Rabit" lol
  • jeffnjack
    jeffnjack Posts: 13
    Options
    All my standbys were already taken. Used the names of my daughter's two gerbils.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    It's my name, and i was lazy........hence me signing up here in the first place.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    'tis my real name....I'm my own nursery rhyme....Johnny Cash coulda named a song after me....
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ami cuz my name is Ami. Vox for the shortened version of vocals, or vocalist, because I use my vocals for magical musicalness