30 day shred friends!

Options
Just started 30Day shred today in hope of losing a couple extra pounds a week and inches!
Currently lose around 2-3 pounds a week :)

Any one else out there about to start or started? Would be great to have friends for motivation!

Add me! :)

p.s i cant even do push ups, and I run on the spot with the jumping jacks, not made for people with slightly large boobs, it hurts lol!

Replies

• Rachzma
    Rachzma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I jus bought it on Friday, haven't started it. I think I'm scared. Hee-Hee
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Options

I was scared too, its such a work out! so tired afterwards, but I can see it's gonna work! :)
  • Dgross1
    Dgross1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started today! I will add you so we can motivate each other!
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    bought the video today so will start tonight :o)
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. What a workout!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow morning!!
  • TheLittleKittie
    Options
    I'm on day three :-) its a great workout. I started out not even able to do the modified pushup they show you three days in I can do 15 of them and my aim is to be able to do proper ones by the end. I will be happy with that. Im gaining weight onn it so far but not worried as apparently it will go away and leave me svelt :-)
  • CAW210
    CAW210 Posts: 73
    Options
    I am restarting again tomorrow morning!
  • CAW210
    CAW210 Posts: 73
    Options

I was scared too, its such a work out! so tired afterwards, but I can see it's gonna work! :)

I have had it for about 2 months....I was scared too!
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    I started yesterday. Me and Jillian already dont like eachother....
  • beinghealthy4me
    Options
    I started yesterday! I took pictures and mearsurements. I will add you!
    :smile:
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6! Think I might do round 1 a few extra day cause I'm really struggling with the push ups. I start the video with my 5lb weights but for the side squat arm raise I have to drop it down to 2lbs(cans from the cupboard) cause I just can't keep up. Makes me feel amazing though. Anyone else who reads this, you can find round 1 on YouTube to check/try it out.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started it last month but by the third day I could barely move. I have since lost another 15lbs so I will be starting it this weekend. I plan on doing two days of shred at home with cardio completed at gym, one day of cardio at gym, one day off and repeat so...30 days will be a little longer but I have lots of weight to drop.
    I could handle the jumping jacks but for some reason the jump rope hop in place, I could not seem to coordinate myself. I also do not move as fast as she does on the video from being on the mat to getting up and back into the cardio. Hopefully that will all come in time.
  • grimsin
    grimsin Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I finished day 8 this morning, finally finished the whole workout without resting or anything. keep pushing it guys and gals it will get easier. The jumprope was the hardest for me to conquer in level 1, so hard to keep jumping!!

watch when jillian is talking to the blonde while they are doing the bicep curl lunge things, the other girl in the background cheats and stops lunging but keeps doing the bicep curls :)
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I really like it. Feel free to add me!
  • mysswhit
    mysswhit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday. I don't mind doing the jumping jacks but I have large boobs as well and the jumping jacks and jump roping "hurt". :/ I def plan on going to get a "good" sports bra this weekend. Also I don't have dumb bells yet, is anyone else doing it without the dumbbells? Add me!! :)
  • smclean77
    smclean77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have had this at home for a while now....I haven't even opened the package. My husband and I just joined a gym. I was thinking about doing the workout dvd's on the days we don't go. I'm scared of this one. :smile:
  • xBeckie_Sx
    xBeckie_Sx Posts: 17
    Options
    i am starting this tonight :) is it a hard workout and do you need a lot of space?
  • pennell12
    pennell12 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am new here. :love: Where can we get the video?

Thanks!

Mari
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6, second time around. feel free to add me for some mutual support :smile: