Replies

• steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    see below
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6! Think I might do round 1 a few extra day cause I'm really struggling with the push ups. I start the video with my 5lb weights but for the side squat arm raise I have to drop it down to 2lbs(cans from the cupboard) cause I just can't keep up. Makes me feel amazing though. Anyone else who reads this, you can find round 1 on YouTube to check/try it out.

i do the same thing with cans. the 5lbs is way too heavy for the side lunges so i use 2 cans from my cupboard. glad to see someone else is doing the same thing :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    How do you guys log your exercise for the 30DS?

Most people log it as "Circuit training, General", but the most accurate way is with a HRM.
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 for me!! I modify it as much as I have to, my bust is too big to be doing those butt kicks. lol But so far so good. Everyday I can do a little more. Good luck everyone.
    Add me. :drinker:
  • Tsdennis
    Tsdennis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I attempted it before but stopped at level 2 day 3 life took over I would love to try again I will start today!
  • mkayy1218
    mkayy1218 Posts: 22
    Options
    just started today!
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    As a big breasted gal myself, trust me when I tell you to get yourself a heavy duty compression bra and you won't end up with two black eyes after each jumping jack. : )

This made me scream out loud at my desk. LOL LOL LOL!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I did mine in Feb, it was so hard at first but it does get better. Don't give up!!
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again tomorrow morning! Friend request on the way! :)
  • AllyC_804
    AllyC_804 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm on day three :-) its a great workout. I started out not even able to do the modified pushup they show you three days in I can do 15 of them and my aim is to be able to do proper ones by the end. I will be happy with that. Im gaining weight onn it so far but not worried as apparently it will go away and leave me svelt :-)

Im on day 3 today too! i practically rolled myself out of bed this AM. :)
  • melissarae27
    Options
    I have and have been wanting to do it, perhaps I will join in today as well!
  • Vitamin_K
    Vitamin_K Posts: 47
    Options
    I am on day 10 & have moved up to level 2.. I love this video, it is so addictive & is a great workout that will push you. I also do cardio (treadmill 20 min a day) and 20 minutes of weight lifting per day w/ it.
  • Techdiva34
    Options
    I am on week 3 of the Jillian's 30 day Shred. Week 1- Day 1 couldn't do a single push-up, but now I am got them down now.

It definitely get easier with each week! :-)
  • Dgross1
    Dgross1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday. I don't mind doing the jumping jacks but I have large boobs as well and the jumping jacks and jump roping "hurt". :/ I def plan on going to get a "good" sports bra this weekend. Also I don't have dumb bells yet, is anyone else doing it without the dumbbells? Add me!! :)

Moving Comfort makes a great sports bra. Lots of support. The one I bought was about $60, but well worth the price since it keeps me locked in place with no bounce!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I started last week and I plan to switch to level 2 tomorrow! Still suck at the pushups though lol feel free to add and we can help each other through!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Add me! Today is my 3rd day of Level 2. :)
  • bethxhx
    bethxhx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 3 really enjoying it ATM, just hope i dont get bored and do the full 30 days!! Please add me for support too! :)
  • Tanisha1014
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of level one not even 5 minutes ago. add me :)
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :happy: I started it for 2 days last week but I need motivation to keep it going! Will start it again tomorrow! I NEED MOTIVATION!!!! Add me please so we all can motivate each other! :happy:
  • shrinkability
    Options
    I just finished my 5th day of level 2 today, so I'm halfway done! It's been killer, but I've been sticking to it so far =]