Rude lady in the gym..

Replies

• Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

Buttercup, what planet are you on?
    I sincerely hope your post was a complete and utter JOKE.
    If not ... well then;
    Clearly you have NO idea what weight lifting can do for women. A little research goes a loooooong way.
    REAL WOMEN lift weights !!! I'd rather be toned than "skinny fat" any day. Seriously ... :grumble:

You haven't done your job if you walk out of a fitness club looking as cute as you did when you walked in. I pay a good buck for my Lululemon and I make sure I get my $$$'s worth out of them. Frankly, I am disappointed in myself if I don't walk out of the fitness club soaked to the bone! I'm not there to impress anyone other than myself.
    My goal is not just to make the clothes I wear look good, I want to look GREAT naked !!

MAKE-UP ??!!?? Really ??? Lip balm is the only thing I'm equipped with (for post-workout).
    And yeah, we need those mirrors ... it's called making sure you have proper form and technique, but if you took the time to get to know some of the meat-heads and manly women in the club, you'd know that.

Hummm... you don't pick up very easily on things do you.
  • And those biceps are rockin GIRL..GET IT DONE...and you have! Congrats! :drinker:

Why thank you!
  • This site is becoming more and more of a joke. I wasted my time reading this crap.

Well I suggest you find something better to do with your time then.
  • This site is becoming more and more of a joke. I wasted my time reading this crap.

chit-chat, fun, & games.... *cookie for you*

I wana cookie.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    On my way home from work i go to the gym.. so i have make up on.. to me it is a challenge to see how much of it i can sweat off.. i know that is weird and that but it is fun to me.. hahahah a
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    This site is becoming more and more of a joke. I wasted my time reading this crap.

I wana cookie.

me2
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    This site is becoming more and more of a joke. I wasted my time reading this crap.

I wana cookie.

How about a taco?

I wana cookie.

How about a taco?

Walking taco?????
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

love it!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/832/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg
    ^^^ This
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    OP, I love you SO freakin HARD :heart:

Wanna make out? I got about ten minutes before my next 15 minute cardio session.

Geelemmethink...YESSS!!

OH ME TOO. :D

Now it's a party ;)
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    OP, I love you SO freakin HARD :heart:

Wanna make out? I got about ten minutes before my next 15 minute cardio session.

Geelemmethink...YESSS!!

Now it's a party ;)

me me me :)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    How dare she exert her right to build muscle!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    :laugh: Very funny post! I'll admit at first I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Some people are really that shallow.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    best part is the people who read post one..and then nothing else and get pissed off.. i am loving that part
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Lu LU LU lululemonssssssssssssss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOKcG-B3VkA
  • OP, I love you SO freakin HARD :heart:

Geelemmethink...YESSS!!

Now it's a party ;)

me me me :)

Bring your tacos ladies!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Some people just don't know that looking good in a GYM is more important... :grumble:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    This is still going? HAHAHAHAHA
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    if you arent sweating when you leave the gym, you obviously havent worked out hard enough. you arent supposed to look cute, you are there to get fit.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Pink weights.

1ubx4.gif

This made me laugh. Although my weights are like a blue green