Rude lady in the gym..

Replies

• FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    I disagree.

Women benefit from lifting weights. I could give you a list of why it is good for a woman to do strength training, but I'm sure you can google it and read from more credible sources. "Women do cardio and men lift" is a WRONG statment and I'm sure you've been corrected over and over.... also, manly women are not the only ones that lift. I am petite and I am a big fan of weight/strength training.

Secondly, if you had any experience lifting, you would know that the mirrors are there to make sure that you are keeping correct form. It is not to check if your mascara is running. In which case, you were rude for thinking that this is a vanity mirror and getting in the way of the woman spotting her form in the mirror. If you would have gotten in my way, I would have respectfully glared at you, too. "Get out of the way, Barbie!" :mad:

Lastly, if you choose to wear make-up at the gym (and I'm not against it, in 45 minutes when I go to the gym on work campus, I am going to be running and maybe do a little kettle bell workout), then you should consider waterproof mascara and eye-liner. When you're at the gym, you're going to get sweaty!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Kind of a silly, vain, ignorant post.

Or you just don't have a sense of humor.

Definitely on target with this.....
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Nice Muscles LilMiss! Now be honest, were you the one giving the barbie doll the dirty looks for using your mirror to check on her makeup???
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    lol... I find it very amusing just how many people don't get that you're joking :)

very funny post :)

I know right. Funny thing is I probably lift heavier than most girls replying to this thread.

I have no doubt about that whatsoever... it's sad to see how many people lack a healthy sense of humour
  • OP, I love you SO freakin HARD :heart:

Wanna make out? I got about ten minutes before my next 15 minute cardio session.
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
  • Nice Muscles LilMiss! Now be honest, were you the one giving the barbie doll the dirty looks for using your mirror to check on her makeup???

I will let you use your best judgement on that one :flowerforyou:
  • CassieAtEatLoveFit
    CassieAtEatLoveFit Posts: 14 Member
    Geeez. Hate to say it, but it kind of sounds like you might be the "rude lady in the gym"
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Really? Make-up to the gym...
    Obviously the woman with the weights
    was serious about working out and
    you rudely stepped in her way to
    pamper yourself. Jeez this is a pretty
    shady thread.

c7wve.gif
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Wanna make out? I got about ten minutes before my next 15 minute cardio session.

Just make sure you touch up that lipstick afterward!
  • Geeez. Hate to say it, but it kind of sounds like you might be the "rude lady in the gym"

&& you obviously read the OP and jump to the bottom of the thread to post your thoughts without reading the previous posts.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    I hate being late to the party....
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    www.cafemom.com you should post it there.
  • I hate being late to the party....

there is an after party in my pants.
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    bump so I can laugh later.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    **** sorry lol wrong thread.
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Lol @ this thread and people STILL not realising the op is joking (one look at her profile pic should help - muscles!) but I'm still at a loss for what lulu melons are? Boobies?
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    I honestly cannot believe anyone would think your serious....
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Love it. :laugh: Nice arms, OP!! I'm jealous. :sad:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Really can't tell if the OP was being serious or not.. but if you are you need a damn reality slap!! No serious woman goes to the gym wearing make up, doing cardio! Clearly you aren't there to sweat so why even bother going?! Why not just stand outside the gym waiting for the guys to come out and talk to you - which is what ur expecting anyway!
    Weights are for men and woman! I lift 3-4 days a week - yeah I may still be big - but I'm toned not bulky. I'm curvy and like my shape! I have friends who are 2-3 stone lighter than me asking me what weights they should do so they can have toned legs and more shapely arms. I'm so glad I wasn't this woman you call rude - never mind grunting and giving u dodgy looks, I would of thrown ur *kitten* out of the gym for even disrespecting the weights area!! That is all. :)

Damn....you need to take a deep breath, and check your sense of humor back in. Wow.....