Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Some of you seriously need to have your trollometers recalibrated.

*facepalm*
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    lol... I find it very amusing just how many people don't get that you're joking :)

very funny post :)

I know right. Funny thing is I probably lift heavier than most girls replying to this thread.

I have no doubt about that whatsoever... it's sad to see how many people lack a healthy sense of humour

It's not a lack of humor, just that I honestly couldn't tell whether she was serious or not because there are TOO many people out there who would honestly behave this way. That and I tend not to find troll posts funny anymore. :yawn:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Lol @ this thread and people STILL not realising the op is joking (one look at her profile pic should help - muscles!) but I'm still at a loss for what lulu melons are? Boobies?

MEEEEE TOO! I have never seen a pair of lululemons or whatever they are.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    lol I don't believe this for a minute, you're definitely joking. There is just no way that you are that much of a douchette lol, good joke though
    douchette. love it.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i didn't know there was a comedy section on mfp. :laugh:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    lol... I find it very amusing just how many people don't get that you're joking :)

I know right. Funny thing is I probably lift heavier than most girls replying to this thread.

I have no doubt about that whatsoever... it's sad to see how many people lack a healthy sense of humour

It's not a lack of humor, just that I honestly couldn't tell whether she was serious or not because there are TOO many people out there who would honestly behave this way. That and I tend not to find troll posts funny anymore. :yawn:

That is your loss. I made like 10 new friends. We can't all get along.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Love it. :laugh: Nice arms, OP!! I'm jealous. :sad:

Why thank you. A year of working hard and eating right (most of the time). Lifting those big ol weights!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

Tell me you're bringing tacos to the late party \m/
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm is hard to detect by reading words alone unless it is totally ironic.

Nice story :laugh:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    i didn't know there was a comedy section on mfp. :laugh:

chit chat fun & games???????
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    The rude lady in the gym was you, right?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    OP, I love you SO freakin HARD :heart:

Wanna make out? I got about ten minutes before my next 15 minute cardio session.

Geelemmethink...YESSS!!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

I think I'll survive just fine. :wink:
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A mammoth ????! Hahahahabaha omg
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Plus she had the nerve to ask me to pick up a 20lb weight that was in front of me and hand it to her. Im not picking that damn thing up!

Careful, one time I touched one of those things and not only did I break my perfectly manicured nail, but I also gained like half of those pounds in my @$$ and no matter how many times I clenched my butt while watching Real Housewives, it just wouldn't go away. :grumble:
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Nice Muscles LilMiss! Now be honest, were you the one giving the barbie doll the dirty looks for using your mirror to check on her makeup???

I will let you use your best judgement on that one :flowerforyou:
    :bigsmile:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady.
    eewwww...its nice you even referred to her as a LADY..all bulky in her baggy sweats...I mean, like...GROSSS! :laugh:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

I think I'll survive just fine. :wink:

Good, I don't need debbie downers as friends anyways.