Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Cracker be tripping >.>
    love this,I still can't tell if she is joking or not,if your not joking ,you need to get a reality check,looking good in the gym with makeup is for one thing only,find a guy to take home..and this is one of the reasons why I do my work outs at home,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EXACTLY! Once you take a guy home, you can get married. THEN YOU CAN GET FAT! Win/win!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    You know I bet she hangs out with the virgin sunday school teacher who likes to sell engagement rings. Maybe thatis how she affords her lulu-whatevers. :laugh:

I have never even seen a pair of lululemons. But, thanks for playing.
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Really? Make-up to the gym...
    Obviously the woman with the weights
    was serious about working out and
    you rudely stepped in her way to
    pamper yourself. Jeez this is a pretty
    shady thread.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Downing someone for wanting to improve themselves is not very nice. I am not writing this to be rude or mean, but its people like you that make me not want to go to the gym. Think about how your actions might affect others. Spread positive energy not negative. And if you need to check your makeup, I'm sure the gym has a bathroom.

Would you like a cupcake?
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    Is there an emoticon for when something goes right over people's heads?

JokeOverHead3.jpg?t=1340805405

Yeah, it is seriously embarassing how many MFP members are gullible.

gullible or perhaps this type of behavior is so common it is hard to tell the difference?

I am going to stick with gullible
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Oh hey girl, just dropping by with mah new pink dumbbells!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhbgsIu6qvVwuDZ03Q16rMQ0MQpUKVBHKvWuLwU1nwgKfRv_sB
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Here's the deal... I'm not sure that the "mammoth" lady was rude. I think YOU are kinda rude to say those things about another human being.... if I'm wrong someone tell me PLEASE! Your lack of couth about other people is a bit humerous. Shallow isn't attractive. Need I say more???

Relatively undeveloped; primitive: a rude and savage land; a rude agricultural implement.
    a. Being in a crude, rough, unfinished condition: a rude thatched hut.
    b. Exhibiting a marked lack of skill or precision in work: rude crafts.
    c. In a natural, raw state: bales of rude cotton.
    a. Lacking the graces and refinement of civilized life; uncouth.
    b. Lacking education or knowledge; unlearned.
    c. Ill-mannered; discourteous: rude behavior.
    4. Vigorous, robust, and sturdy.
    5. Abruptly and unpleasantly forceful

I don't see how I fit into any of those.

That's what he said.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Really? Make-up to the gym...
    Obviously the woman with the weights
    was serious about working out and
    you rudely stepped in her way to
    pamper yourself. Jeez this is a pretty
    shady thread.

I thought this was a poem or something. Now am thoroughly disappointed I wasted time reading it.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you stay pretty and don't lift weights.
    You need to look good when you get home to run the vacuum.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I think that MFP would be a lot more fun if all the trolls made merry and there wasnt like, a fun group of trolls that try to liven things up a bit with comedy spliced with honesty.... and then the other group of trolls.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Downing someone for wanting to improve themselves is not very nice. I am not writing this to be rude or mean, but its people like you that make me not want to go to the gym. Think about how your actions might affect others. Spread positive energy not negative. And if you need to check your makeup, I'm sure the gym has a bathroom.
    Would you like a cupcake?
    I would. I promise to always touch up my makeup.
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be. Go buy a treadmill with a mirror infront of it, and run at home. Suck it up, the gym is for sweating, working on your body, building a better lifestyle for yourself. Not getting grossed out by a little bit of sweat and taking up the mirrors for makeup.
    I really hope you're joking about this, you should read a bit more on what gyms are used for and how to properly workout. If you don't care - you should go hang out at the mall with your other air headed friends =)

Couldn't of said this better myself.
    ^^THIS.

Grow up sweetness and get your *kitten* out of their mirrors!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    The only time we let the gurlz near the mirror in the gym where I go is when they clean the glass....
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    It doesn't take weight lifting to cook my dinner and have my babies. Get in the kitchen woman!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be. Go buy a treadmill with a mirror infront of it, and run at home. Suck it up, the gym is for sweating, working on your body, building a better lifestyle for yourself. Not getting grossed out by a little bit of sweat and taking up the mirrors for makeup.
    I really hope you're joking about this, you should read a bit more on what gyms are used for and how to properly workout. If you don't care - you should go hang out at the mall with your other air headed friends =)

"If you still look good after a workout, you're clearly not working out as well as you should be" - did you see that quote on Pinterest?

Why... yes. Yes, I did. Good eye. =P (Sarcasm - cuz obviously you don't know what that is from reading your replies to some people on here) And it's true. So... did we learn something today?

This is my favorite post! Amazing!
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    :huh: .....some people.
  • pagingdoctork
    pagingdoctork Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    lololol this thread. really, MFP? So gullible!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    OP, I love you SO freakin HARD :heart:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Kind of a silly, vain, ignorant post.

Or you just don't have a sense of humor.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    here for sammiches.