Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    And I'm still not certain what these lulu thingies are??? breasts or leggings of some kind??:noway:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you for fixing your makeup. Maybe more women will learn from your example. We should look pretty, not sweaty. In fact, I would argue that we don't even need to lift pink barbie weights. The air around us is enough resistance to get the thigh gap we all should have.
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    Wow why would you wear makeup to the gym?
    I Bet you look like a clown melting...This is a joke..Right?
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Is there an emoticon for when something goes right over people's heads?

JokeOverHead3.jpg?t=1340805405

Perfect!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    pft. no. only teenagers worry about 'dirty looks' could have been anything - maybe she's nearisighted and has to squint w/o her glasses?
    here's a thought - when you're at the gym or anywhere out in public how about MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!?!?!

folks in this country are FREE to throw out dirty looks or anything anywhere any time. suck it up or just lock yourself in your room and avoid them

... next!
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Even if a troll, get a life!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Thank you for fixing your makeup. Maybe more women will learn from your example. We should look pretty, not sweaty. In fact, I would argue that we don't even need to lift pink barbie weights. The air around us is enough resistance to get the thigh gap we all should have.

aaaaaannnnnd ^this is why I love you
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Did they have a bathroom? There would have been a mirror that would have been perfect for checking your makeup.

Also, weights are good for you. Watch that woman get super hot and then maybe you'll wanna use weights too. Unless you're trolling, then whatever. >.>
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options

LOL.
  • Missy0224
    Missy0224 Posts: 29
    Options
    What a airheaded bimbo....

*an air headed

Thanks I was just so in awe over the ridiculousness of this post...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    pft. no. only teenagers worry about 'dirty looks' could have been anything - maybe she's nearisighted and has to squint w/o her glasses?
    here's a thought - when you're at the gym or anywhere out in public how about MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!?!?!

folks in this country are FREE to throw out dirty looks or anything anywhere any time. suck it up or just lock yourself in your room and avoid them

... next!

With your logic, then would she not be free to pass judgement?
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    trolls come in all shapes and sizes
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

i heart you.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

:laugh: Perfect.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Is this bulky and ugly?

293137_1713334813551_2037021_n.jpg

She lifts weights, and honestly I think she is smoking hot! My arms are starting to form from strength training, Cardio is great from weight loss, strength is great for toning and building some muscle, I don't wish to be thin, I wish to have something to show for it!

"36-24-36. Only if shes 5'3" Sir Mix a lot
  • jsbpitch
    jsbpitch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started reading this one too late... For a while I couldn't read fast enough to keep up. This is fantastic.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    Finally, someone posts a sensible thread.

You don't need big muscles to make a sandwich.

OMG, Bill... I love you!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    lol... I find it very amusing seeing just how many people don't get that you're joking :)

very funny post :)
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lol this has to be a troll thread.

I wonder how I would react if some chick steped in front of me to do her makeup while I was lifting.

oh come on, you wouldn't care as long as she was hot in spandex heh

Lol yea probably not.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I love how even this thread brings out the mean people.

Laugh, for cryin' out loud.

Also, OP, mascara or fakies for the gym? I just haven't decided which lasts the 15 minutes of cardio the best...