Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    hahaha you definitely got me! I thought u were serious!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    lol I don't believe this for a minute, you're definitely joking. There is just no way that you are that much of a douchette lol, good joke though

Douchette. Love it!
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    This made my day! Hands down!
  • MonicaLee92
    MonicaLee92 Posts: 222
    Options
    Not sure if joking or serious... lol
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    This is what happens when ANYONE can get access to a Message Board.

Not true I know quite a few who don't have access!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Cracker be tripping >.>
    love this,I still can't tell if she is joking or not,if your not joking ,you need to get a reality check,looking good in the gym with makeup is for one thing only,find a guy to take home..and this is one of the reasons why I do my work outs at home,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Is there an emoticon for when something goes right over people's heads?

JokeOverHead3.jpg?t=1340805405

Lolling at all the people trying to school her.
  • kodrana
    kodrana Posts: 1
    Options
    Kind of a silly, vain, ignorant post.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    hahaha you definitely got me! I thought u were serious!

Definately not. I am still chuckling at how many people are still fuming over this. Not seeing my pervious post & are still wanting to punch me in the face.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    lol... I find it very amusing just how many people don't get that you're joking :)

very funny post :)

I know right. Funny thing is I probably lift heavier than most girls replying to this thread.

LOL this for sure... good for a laugh.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Uhh.. so the mirror is for people to watch themselves to make sure they are lifting correctly. And yes, women should lift weights.. not heavy ones, but that is how you burn fat quickly and get rid of cellulite etc. Just doing cardio will take you forever to lose the same amount of weight you can lose by doing a lifting/cardio combo. Jeeze.. put down the makeup and pick up a book- you might know some of these things if you did.

Why not heavy ones?

I love that you've totally missed the point of the thread whilst managing to spread mis information yourself. Oh the Irony.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Is there an emoticon for when something goes right over people's heads?

JokeOverHead3.jpg?t=1340805405

Yeah, it is seriously embarassing how many MFP members are gullible.

gullible or perhaps this type of behavior is so common it is hard to tell the difference?
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

wow thank goodness you found that mirror and were brave enough to stand near the sweaty people!! Clearly you are in desperate need of makeup on while in public, I am so glad that you see it and are willing to put in the hard work to keep yourself presentable while the rest of us have to look at you! High Five!

LMAO :laugh:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You know I bet she hangs out with the virgin sunday school teacher who likes to sell engagement rings. Maybe thatis how she affords her lulu-whatevers. :laugh:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Cracker be tripping >.>
    love this,I still can't tell if she is joking or not,if your not joking ,you need to get a reality check,looking good in the gym with makeup is for one thing only,find a guy to take home..and this is one of the reasons why I do my work outs at home,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Scroll back a few notches bro.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Luckily, I speak Troll and am willing to translate...

Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women.
    "I'm going to write something that will immediately get everyone up in arms so I'll go for the cardio is for girls and weights are for men angle"
    Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look.
    "I'm trying way too hard to create chaos on the boards".
    Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place.
    "I need to validate myself with the attention I'll get on this thread"
    Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!
    "I need a hug"
  • Kmachado9
    Kmachado9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Downing someone for wanting to improve themselves is not very nice. I am not writing this to be rude or mean, but its people like you that make me not want to go to the gym. Think about how your actions might affect others. Spread positive energy not negative. And if you need to check your makeup, I'm sure the gym has a bathroom.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Way to go insulting other people and calling them names while they're trying to work out. Why do you need makeup at the gym? Who cares about your lulu whatevers. People can wear sweats and tshirts if they want at the gym. What does it have to do with your working out? Honestly...a little ridiculous.

Its important for the gurllllzzzz to make sure they look good at the gym. Isn't that why they go...to catch the hot guys?

funny thing about that...when im a hot and sweaty mess the hot guys are still trying to talk to me. seems to me like REAL mean like a bish that sweats and busts their *kitten*.

THIS!!! I got off a 5 mile run today at the gym...dripping in sweat head to toe....even hair was wet... had guys still trying to talk to me and smiling at me.. a girl who gets the work done is way hotter than sitting there looking pretty on a bike. lol
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    This is what happens when ANYONE can get access to a Message Board.

Not true I know quite a few who don't have access!

Anyone smell gas? That was a master fart! Did you see the flash?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Funny **** !!!!