Starbucks, what do you drink ?

Options
When at starbucks, or other similar coffee houses, what do you drink thats both delish and healthy ?? Please post the calories/sugar/fat content etc if you know them

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Healthy, idk but I get either the light Mocha Frap for 110 calories
    or a tall skinny caramel macchiato with sugar free hazelnut for 100 calories.
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    skinny sugar-free flavoured lattes (tall - 102 grande - 139 - starbucks)

skinny sugar-free caramel macchiato (tall - 102 grande - 140)

love both of these and can get them cold. i rarely get a venti unless have calories left over. costa calories are generally a little lower for these.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Skinny mocha
  • peanut7butter
    Options
    Tall skim milk latte with a sweet and low packet. it has only 100 or so calories! Or the iced coffe with skim milk and no sugar
  • catwoman131
    Options
    Passionfruit tea unsweetened, iced. Zero calories, realllly yummy.

If you want something hot, try a skinny vanilla latte. The grande has 120 cals I think
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    grande iced coffee with skim if i wanna have like no calories -30

my usual is a tall non fat caramel macchiato - 140cals

A new favorite their lime green tea- grande i think is 50 cals
  • NotSoShabby
    Options
    Healthy, idk but I get either the light Mocha Frap for 110 calories
    or a tall skinny caramel macchiato with sugar free hazelnut for 100 calories.

I will definitely try the, skinny caramel macchiato with sugar feee hazelnut, sounds good !
  • maryam1987
    maryam1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tall skinny hazelnut latte is delish :-) I would happily drink Starbucks all day!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    You can find out all the calories on their website (as well as a seperate app that has it too). I don't go very often (more due the the rice than fiting the calories into my day) but I sometimes will splurge and get a skinny caramel macchiato
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Skinny Mocha (no whip, non fat milk) 16oz: 140 cals
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I get either a soy latte, iced coffee with soy, or tea.
  • seashman
    seashman Posts: 51
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Macchiato
    160 calories
    Fat: 1g Carbs: 25g Protein:11g

Usually end up getting one 2-3 times a week when I'm at school...can't resist!
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    Tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte once in a blue moon
    90 cals
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Tall double shot cappuccino with skim milk (60 calories) with one packet of sugar (15 calories). Grand total = 75 calories.
  • MMMendoza007
    MMMendoza007 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Not a dang thing! It saves $$, calories, and caffeine intake. Sorry Starbucks, cause I do love you.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    When at starbucks, or other similar coffee houses, what do you drink thats both delish and healthy ?? Please post the calories/sugar/fat content etc if you know them

Skim cappuccino...if you enjoy the taste of coffee and don't need sugar and whipped cream.

Delightful.
  • alanabeehave
    Options
  • alanabeehave
    Options
    Iced caramel macchiato with skim, half sweet. About 110 cals... I loath artificial sugars
  • sunnybug90
    sunnybug90 Posts: 58
    Options
    venti cool lime refresher. Its got caffeine because its made with green coffee and tastes AMAZING and its 80 calories :) and cold <3 perfect for summer.

Its got a green tea kind of flavor to it with a hint of lime and I also taste a tad bit of mint but I've heard others say they don't taste the mint.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Macchiato
    160 calories
    Fat: 1g Carbs: 25g Protein:11g

Usually end up getting one 2-3 times a week when I'm at school...can't resist!

If by skinny you mean non-fat milk than this! I don't think they'll understand you if you ask for a skinny option in the UK.