Starbucks, what do you drink ?

Options

Replies

• stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Panera Bread's Hazelnut Coffee (LARGE) with sweet n low & 1/4c skim milk - - -
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    UNSWEETENED PASSION ICE TEA.
    FAT FREE SALTED CARMEL (SUGAR FREE) HOT CHOCOLATE
    FAT FREE HOT CHOCOLATE
    ANY TAO TEA WITH NO ADDITIVES
  • seardefilip
    Options
    their new refreshers are AWESOME!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    The Caffe Americano or iced caffe americano is only 15 calories, since it does not contain milk. You can then add a splash of skim milk to it if you like.
    The same goes for the Coffee of the week, decaf coffee of the week and pike place roast, which are all only 15 calories without milk.
    An iced brewed skinny coffee or iced caffe latte would be 90 calories. Also a skinny cafe au lait would be 70.
    Surprisingly, the Iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte with no whip and the iced sugar-free skinny flavored latte are only 80 calories. The rest of the drinks are generally about 200-500 calories each.
    Frappuccinos, just forget it. They're pretty much 300-500 calories each.
    Am espresso frappuccino light is only 110 calories though.

I have switched to ordering Cool Brew coffee from Amazon (cold brewed-no bitterness) then I make my own iced coffee and if I want to feel like I am having a treat I will freeze 1/2 cup of International delights iced coffee to the cool brew concentrate- then I add ice and water... YUMMY!!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    at starbucks, i have stopped going for the fancy drinks. instead i get a house blend coffee, or iced, venti, passion tea, unsweetened 0 calories in that one
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Mmhm I LOOOVE Starbucks.

Lately I've been having the limited edition UK Mocha Cookie Crumble as a light version with nonfat milk and no whip a Tall cup which is 200kcals I think =]
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Grande skinny latte with an extra shot, around 136 calories - check the below out.

http://globalassets.starbucks.com/assets/783efffe3fbc4cdc89f92e783fb95be1.pdf
  • natlierees
    natlierees Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Macchiato
    160 calories
    Fat: 1g Carbs: 25g Protein:11g

Usually end up getting one 2-3 times a week when I'm at school...can't resist!

If by skinny you mean non-fat milk than this! I don't think they'll understand you if you ask for a skinny option in the UK.

Im in the UK I always say skinny
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    I always get the chai latte with soy milk - it's 180 cals but that's nothing compared to most of the drinks in there. Plus I love it and it's always within my calories!
  • tristanathan
    Options
    I get an trenta unsweetened shaken passion tea with 2 sweet-n-low = 0 calories of ice cold refreshing deliciousness. I live in Texas so I drink this pretty much year-round. But in the winter, I really enjoy the skinny peppermint mocha. It is packed with protein. I jokingly called it my protein drink.
  • natlierees
    natlierees Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    tall skinny iced caramel macchiato or a tall light mocha coconut frappaccuino

fancying the coconut one now! Im for the tall skinny caramel macc hot or cold!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My go to drink at Starbucks is a Grande Nonfat 2 spenda sugar free vanilla misto... it's only 70 calories!
    On a hot day I love the Grande Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea - which is 80 calories...

...and when I'm really wanting a treat... I get a grande 2 splenda Skinny Caramel Macchiato, which is only 140 calories. The only time I go crazy - is Christmastime - Eggnog Latte and Espresso Truffle! YUM!!!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Starbucks is my once a month treat.....I don't do healthy there. LOL

Triple Venti Cafe Mocha with whole milk and whipped cream. Don't know how many calories/fat/sugar and don't care. (I do log it when I have it, I've just never really looked at the numbers) :happy:
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I haven't had Starbucks since I worked there...

But when I did work there I would make my own custom creation that I called the Andes Mint, if you've ever had the little chocolate andes mint candies it tasted just like those. That shake alone was probably half a days worth of calories...
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    passion fruit lemonade shaken iced tea
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I usually get a tall skinny iced caramel macchiato, if I go to starbucks. I try to drink most of my coffee at home.
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Starbucks is my once a month treat.....I don't do healthy there. LOL

Triple Venti Cafe Mocha with whole milk and whipped cream. Don't know how many calories/fat/sugar and don't care. (I do log it when I have it, I've just never really looked at the numbers) :happy:

LOL. It makes sense to give yourself a treat now and again! Just thinking about whipped cream makes me hungry.
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like to get iced red eyes with vanilla sugar free syrup (if i'm feeling sassy!)
    I use skim and splenda

At dunkin it's called an iced turbo
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Tall skinny vanilla latte... about 150 calories I think. Also light Frappucinos... mocha or caramel are both great and also around 100 calories. You can get the nutrional info from their website :)
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a venti iced Americano with a splash of skim milk and 3 packets of Sweet & Low. It cost right around $3 and got me through the day (I don't think I finished it until noon or so), and MFP totaled up the damage at 54 calories with 3g of sugar (from the milk) and 0g fat. Americano is where they make espresso and then water it down, so it's like an Italian spin on American drip-brewed coffee. There are 4 shots of espresso in a venti iced, so if you're sensitive to caffeine (which I'm clearly not - LOL), either avoid it, go for a smaller cup, or ask them to do some (or all) of the shots as decaf.

I didn't even consider this as an iced drink until I stopped there the other night and wanted something cold, low in calories, and decaf, and when I asked if they had decaf iced coffee this is what the barista suggested. I think I prefer it now over the "iced coffee" on the menu and it's about the same price.