Starbucks, what do you drink ?

Options

Replies

• seashman
    seashman Posts: 51
    Options
    Over here it's a way to convey "non-fat milk, sugar-free syrup, and no whipped cream" in one little word...probably saves them a whole lot of time lol.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Over here it's a way to convey "non-fat milk, sugar-free syrup, and no whipped cream" in one little word...probably saves them a whole lot of time lol.

They don't put whipped cream on a macchiato, but I have no idea if they do sugar-free syrup here.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anything from Starbucks. I drink good coffee. :bigsmile:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Either a skinny vanilla latte extra hot, add pumpkin if it's in season, a skinny mocha latte, add peppermint if they have it and once in a while I'll splurge and get a lite mocha coconut frappichino, yum.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    I like the Chai Tea Latte/White Mocha and Caramel Machiatto (sp?). I don't go to often but those are the ones I pick when my friends drag me along. :)

EDIT: I didn't know you were looking for the low calorie drinks. I don't choose healthy things when I go there since, as I said, I don't go often.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love me some Grande Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    some nice ideas .... :)
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cinnamon Dulce Latte, +1-2 shots (depending on size)... YUM!
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I go to starbucks for the peppermint mocha around the holidays and just deal with the calories.
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Venti iced skinny vanilla latte *yum*
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Try their new "Refreshers"! They have a Lime one, as well as a Berry Hibiscus one. They ARE actually refreshing, but still give you a coffee "kick" since they have flavorless coffee extract and green tea extract in them. They are also sweetened with stevia! :) 60-70 cals for a Grande.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Lately I like a triple grande skinny mocha (new skinny mocha) or if I've been out walking a light caramel frap

Before dieting I liked a quad grande, nonfat white mocha.
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Healthy, idk but I get either the light Mocha Frap for 110 calories
    or a tall skinny caramel macchiato with sugar free hazelnut for 100 calories.

Never thought of the sugar free hazelnut!
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not a dang thing! It saves $$, calories, and caffeine intake. Sorry Starbucks, cause I do love you.

Glad i'm not the only one! I hit the Starbucks when I've had 3 hours of sleep and 12 hours of work ahead of me, and then I'm not looking for anything healthy!
  • kallilundquist
    Options
    tall iced coffee, 1.5 shot of toffee nut, and a small about of skim milk- around 100 cal
    or ... a tall skinny caramel latte, 100-110 calories!
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like the Chai Tea Latte/White Mocha and Caramel Machiatto (sp?). I don't go to often but those are the ones I pick when my friends drag me along. :)

EDIT: I didn't know you were looking for the low calorie drinks. I don't choose healthy things when I go there since, as I said, I don't go often.

Ooooh... Chai Tea Latte is one of my favorites!
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    plain black coffee
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    venti cool lime refresher. Its got caffeine because its made with green coffee and tastes AMAZING and its 80 calories :) and cold <3 perfect for summer.

Its got a green tea kind of flavor to it with a hint of lime and I also taste a tad bit of mint but I've heard others say they don't taste the mint.

yum, sounds so good!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Coffee, black.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Pre-MFP. Carmel macchiato and cinammon dolce latte. After joining MFP straight house coffee (very low calories) or a tall sugar free vanilla soy latter (120 calories).

<3 the protein snacks there as well as egg salad sandwhich. just be careful of sodium content. can be killer amounts at time if you don't monitor.