Challenge for Xmas!

Options

Replies

• Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound - Hopefully more this week. I've already had a bad day so I'm going for a walk.
    14 to go till xmas
  • whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i started "raw food challenge" this week and it's sooo worth it. i lost 2lbs!! i just try to eat as many raw fruits and veggies each day as possible, and make other jealthy choices- cut out almost all bread and pasta- my downfall!
    soo
    2lbs down. 6-7 lbs to goal weight! 1lb per week until Christmas:love:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Challenge Goal - Lose baby weight and keep it off through the holidays!

Started challenge - 10/8/09 - 205 (according to my 10/2/09 weigh in)
    10/9/09 - 203.8
    10/16/09 - 202.8
    10/23/09 - 200.6
    10/30/09 - 198.6
    Current check in weight - 11/6/09 - 201.2

26.8 lbs. of baby weight down
    5.2 lbs. until pre-baby weight

:sad: Damn Halloween candy (it's been gone since my weigh-in though)! And I had a celebratory eat-out the night before weigh-in so I'm sure that didn't help. Hopefully I'll be back on track this week! GO ME! :)
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ok so I was pretty bad over the like 5 days surrounding Halloween and manged to gain back 3lbs and refused to acknowledge them or write them down so I didn't post last week but have taken the pounds back off :laugh: so here goes:

Starting weight: 162
    Last time I checked in: 155.8
    Last week: 157-158 UGH!
    Today: 155.6
  • jljean07
    jljean07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10 pounds by Christmas! I hope to find the support I need on this site:)
  • graegirl
    graegirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    15 lbs. by Christmas!!! I'm going to start today--I ran 4 miles. I really need to focus on healthy eating and portion control...
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Checking in, been on vacation. Up one pound so not too much damage done! This is getting harder with holidays approaching. Halloween was tough with all the goodies :)
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i know christmas is coming fast. i have a feeling i'm not going to reach my goal. i had a terrible day today, all i wanted is eat that gronola trail mix. i want so much to reach my goal for christmas. when i get on the scale it'slike a yo-yo. i was 180 lbs. almost 2 weeks ago, i'm between 183 lbs. to 188 lbs. i exercise everyday, simetimes twice a day. i do the same routine everyday. i need to do something more challenging and suggestion. please help me i want to reach my goal for christmas. then i have another challenge for spring.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    185.4 last week november 9,
    182.2 this week november 16,
  • young1726
    Options

10/9/09 - 203.8
    10/16/09 - 202.8
    10/23/09 - 200.6
    10/30/09 - 198.6
    11/6/09 - 201.2
    Current check in weight - 11/13/09 - 201.2

26.8 lbs. of baby weight down
    5.2 lbs. until pre-baby weight

Not very excited I stayed the same...but I have to look at the positive - I didn't gain anything and I am still down a pound and a half since this time last month. Anything will do! Holiday travels pretty much started for me and my husband two weekends ago...(we live on the opposite side of the state than our families...so we always have to travel to all family/friend functions! BOOOO...)...so it's getting harder and harder. I have a feeling this week's weigh in is not going to be good. Keeping my fingers crossed. Need to work harder!!! I CAN DO IT!:ohwell:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 17th - Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Starting Group Weight: 185
    Last Week: 179.5
    Current Weight: 176
    X-Mas Goal: 173
    Pounds to X-Mas Goal: 3

I think this is manageable. I may reach my x-mas goal after all. :happy:
  • Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Down 1 more pound this week - 189
    I really need to put things into high gear if I'm going to make 15 by xmas
    I still have 13 to go in 5 weeks.
    Both baby and I are suffering a horrible cold so things have been slow.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same as last week. Can't seem to find time to workout consistently this past week. I am fighting a cold as well. So tired of coughing!! Maybe I could record coughing as burning calories!!:laugh:
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Havent been doing very well and the stress of the new job has goten the best of me. I am starting back on today and trying to work towards my Christmas goal which is now 20 pounds since i gained about 5 back :angry:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a Christmas goal but want to lose 8 pounds before New Year's Eve. That will bring me to the lowest weight that I was this year. Then I have 19 more pounds to go after that next year.
  • young1726
    Options

10/9/09 - 203.8
    10/16/09 - 202.8
    10/23/09 - 200.6
    10/30/09 - 198.6
    11/6/09 - 201.2
    11/13/09 - 201.2
    Current check in weight - 11/20/09 - 199.2

28.8 lbs. of baby weight down
    3.2 lbs. until pre-baby weight

Yay! After two weeks, I'm finally back on the downhill slide! Although this next week is Thanksgiving! Oh my... I CAN DO IT!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Monday, November 23rd - Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Starting Group Weight: 185
    Last Week: 176
    Current Weight: 176
    X-Mas Goal: 173
    Pounds to X-Mas Goal: 3

Same weight as last week. I just have to keep on trekking. Hopefully I will make it to my goal by Christmas, if not really close. This could be because I haven't been the greatest on my calories the last few days. Just a little over which may keep me from losing. So, now I need to do better on the calories and work out diligently this week. (Well, with a little break for thanksgiving dinner).
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i won't be able to put my weigh in this for this week. i'm not feeling good. i'll post my weigh in next week . good luck everyone and i hope everyone has a very happy thanksgiving.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    hi everyone, how is everyone doing to reach their goals. i feel alittle bit better so i exercise yesterday. i did 20 min. turbo jam and billy blanks taebo fat burn accelerator.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    hi everyone, how is everyone doing to reach their goals. i feel alittle bit better so i exercise yesterday. i did 20 min. turbo jam and billy blanks taebo fat burn accelerator.

I am doing well. I did my weekly Wednesday weigh in (I post on Mondays here to be consistent) and I am down 1lb. So I only have 2 more to go until Christmas. That is definitely feasible in a month. :smile:

I am glad you are feeling a bit better. I hope you feel completely better soon!