Drinkin' Hard

Options
What is the worst alcoholic beverage you ever had? Mine is bacardi gold. This *kitten* is rough!

Replies

• themichaelf
    Options
    What is the worst alcoholic beverage you ever had? Mine is bacardi gold. This *kitten* is rough!

double shots of bacardi 151... makes your throat scratchy

it's what we used at the bar when we made drinks flame up
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    151 is horrible but there is something about this bacardi gold I hate! its legit the worst thing ive ever had. even a rum and coke with this is rough
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    anything involving captain morgan...that s*** is just wrong:sick:
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Worst would be vodka....hate it.
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    any raspberry-flavored vodka...ugh.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Jaeger Bomber.... ewwww

or

Car Bombs if you don't drink them fast enough, GROSS!
  • themichaelf
    Options
    yea... taking hard shots is in my previous life... when i drink now it's all about $$$ haha... i often will walk up to the bartender and ask what the cheapest beer he is pouring... priorities!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    rot gut moonshine made in backwoods TN.....I prayed for death.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Josè and I are no longer friends...he has ruined any relationship I could have ever had with tequila.

7 double shots in under an hour in HS was a TERRIBLE idea. I'm pretty sure my body turned inside out that night, buuuuut I did find the worlds most comfortable bucket to sleep on...
  • themichaelf
    Options
    Josè and I are no longer friends...he has ruined any relationship I could have ever had with tequila.

7 double shots in under an hour in HS was a TERRIBLE idea. I'm pretty sure my body turned inside out that night, buuuuut I did find the worlds most comfortable bucket to sleep on...

haha you and me both.. several times i have woken up "paying homage to the porcelain god" haha
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    By the way, any of you can add me if you want! My favorite drink is Gin and OJ. I know some people hate gin but its my ****! hah idk why this bacardi is soo harsh right now. Im drinkin rum and cokes and hating every sip.... gotta drink em tho. its my best friends birthday
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Southern Comfort - I'd rather go without then drink that stuff!
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    any raspberry-flavored vodka...ugh.

I like raspberry flavored vodka pair it with fruit punch delicious.

However I hate the mango flavored vodkas, etc disgusting.
    and something about clear rum doesn't sit well with me. taste awful, love dark rum.
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    worst ever 4 horseman

1 shot of each

1) 151
    2) jagermeister
    3) whiskey
    4) goldshchlager

Does a number on my stomach , very potent but yukkk
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Cement mixers are NASTY.

I did a lot of long island iced teas one night...and I do mean A LOT. I only remember a few things from that night...not sure I can ever handle drinking those again..I wish I could forget me and the hell I faced the next morning when I saw how sick I had gotten and how it looked........
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options

Almost have the same exact story! Because of one drunken day in high school I've never been able to enjoy a Margarita. I can not do tequila at all.
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Got really sick drinking brandy when I was 17. I still can't even stand the smell after all these years!!
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    I just had to take one sip of tequila and I have never drank it again. It's disgusting.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    tequila ... i can't stand it . i think it's something about the agave plant. even the agave sweetener makes me want to hurl
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Some no-name tequilla I bought in Tijuana that comes in a plastic bottle and had a picture of a bee on it. Warmed in the car overnight, found under the seat, and chugged while cruising back over the border without the owner of the car.