Drinkin' Hard

Options

Replies

• alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Absinthe. That stuff is gross, even with sugar. 130 proof. Sheesh.
  • alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Options
    any raspberry-flavored vodka...ugh.
    oh my god, raspberry flavored vodka reminds me of too many terribly horribly drunken nights in college.... i cannot drink it anymore.. lol
  • cfieds
    cfieds Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Goldschlager!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    bacardi 151
    southern comfort
    goldschlager
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    The drink called Smurf Piss. Tastes like children's chewable Tylenol and dishwasher soap. That is the worst tasting I have had. (served to me)

Hardest I have ever had was a shot called the Dead Nazi. Jagermeister, Bacardi 151, and Rumpelmintz OR the Blitzkrieg. That is Jagermeister, Das Komet Vanilla Vodka, and Barenjager. WHEEEEEW!

I
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    I like gin quite a bit and i almost always enjoy cider, but i'm honestly not much of a drinker. My body just doesn't deal with it well. It'd be pretty neat if there was some sort of substance that made it a bit easier to socialize and relax, but wasn't loaded with sugar and calories and didn't leave you with a hangover. Maybe something that just needed to be trimmed and dried out. Some sort of plant.

I don't know what i'm saying now...
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I can't do anything with vodka....gives me the worst heart burn ever!!!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Devil's springs vodka, 160 proof
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I have Tequila when I was in my early 20's. Thought it was just some kind of fruit drink cuz it went town so easy. Spent then next 2 days in bed and puking my brains out.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Rumplemintz
    Firewater
    Old Crow
    Valddy
    Admiral Nelson
    Montezuma
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Something my local bar used to call the "Screamin Nazi" Rumplemitnz and Jagermeister...I used to drink them by the pitcher lol
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Tortilla tequila.............I just threw up a little thinking about it.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Tequila Rose tastes like shampoo to me. I also agree with Everclear, no night involving that ever ended well.

I was the only teenage girl in my neighborhood who would skip the Jungle Juice and Purple Passion and just drink the Everclear straight. I was very proud of that when I was 16...oh, priorities...lol
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Sambuca...sp?... tastes like black licorice.. I got sick on that stuff in high school and to this day can't eat licorice :(

Edit to add: my favorite though, is a local sports bars 'broken down golf cart' Watermelon Liquer and amaretto shots...yummy :)
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Bacardi Lemon is the worst I have ever put to my lips. Made me want to surgically remove my lips and tongue after tasting....
  • damizhectik
    Options
    defo vodka on its own!!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Ouzo..when I dated a shriner, that was the drink of choice in the temple, I CANNOT stand anise flavor and it made me want to toss my cookies every time.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    worst ever 4 horseman

1 shot of each

1) 151
    2) jagermeister
    3) whiskey
    4) goldshchlager

Does a number on my stomach , very potent but yukkk

This. I was going to a bar for about 3 months before my 21st birthday (fake ID), went there for a drink on my 21st birthday and one of my friends didn't keep her mouth shut. She went up to the bartender and told him it was my 21st birthday and she wanted to get me a shot... He comes over with the dreaded Four Horseman to get back at me for coming in underage. I was hung over and miserable, and that shot SUCKED.

Although thought it was made with Jim, Jack, Johnnie, and 151? And thankfully, mine was only 1 shot of all of them mixed.
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thunderbird wine...that *kitten* is cheap like 2 bucks a bottle and it sneaks up on you like a thief in the night. Hardly tastes like anything to me, but drink a 20 oz. bottle and before you know it you are stupid drunk. Worst and only vomitting I have ever done from drinking. Oh those college days!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Goldschlager. Those little sparkly bits are just shards to tear apart your stomach. I can't even smell the artificial cinamon smell without getting nauseous. I think my stomach is scarred!