Drinkin' Hard

Options

Replies

• Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Akvavit. 40% alcohol, flavoured with herbs and spices. Awful (sorry to the Scandinavians, who absolutely LOVE it).
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Natural Light
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Had some bad experiences with vodka and cranberry, still can't drink that crap. Also, for some reason, drinking Flaming Dr. Pepper's leads to getting laid...and I'm talking when there were no prospects to start with.
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mike's Hard Lemonade f***k me up reallll bad last Halloween.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Josè and I are no longer friends...he has ruined any relationship I could have ever had with tequila.

7 double shots in under an hour in HS was a TERRIBLE idea. I'm pretty sure my body turned inside out that night, buuuuut I did find the worlds most comfortable bucket to sleep on...

Almost have the same exact story! Because of one drunken day in high school I've never been able to enjoy a Margarita. I can not do tequila at all.

even a whiff of tequila made me gag for YEARS!

I went to Mexico a few years back and ended up at a tequila bar with my mom (yes, she is that cool) and everyone tried to convince me that "good" (read - expensive) tequila tastes awesome.

My verdict = they are soooo wrong...BRING ME SOME CAPTAIN...STAT!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    worst ever 4 horseman

1 shot of each

1) 151
    2) jagermeister
    3) whiskey
    4) goldshchlager

Does a number on my stomach , very potent but yukkk

OMG, i forgot about this one, only one ONE in my life in VA Beach on vacation, yea, that was enough, ewww
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    "Jungle Juice" -- spiked at a party... Included Ever-clear and Rum... That stuff vies for BAD moonshine... (I drank this ONE time in college -- in a prior life... Never again)
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I thought of another... the worst beer would be 'Amsterdam maximator' I would never again purchase this, made me sick. and I love beer. Natty ice would be a champions beer compared to this crap.
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    I tried a "double down" beer at a restaurant once. 10% alcohol. It tasted like I could run my car off it and I couldn't even finish the glass.

Red Stag cherry whiskey, on the other hand, I could drink until I'm flat on my *kitten*, and have stupidly done so once.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Natural Light

Perfectly acceptable for beer pong...
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    One word: Everclear. Ended up in a hospital one morning because of that one. (Honestly, I would have been fine, but a rich kid put himself in charge of the situation, and apparently rich people go to the ER for everything. haha)
  • ghjklo9
    ghjklo9 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hamms Beer
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    Scorpions can get the party started right, but can also end it horribly wrong!
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    Lucky Beer - sooo gross
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Josè and I are no longer friends...he has ruined any relationship I could have ever had with tequila.

7 double shots in under an hour in HS was a TERRIBLE idea. I'm pretty sure my body turned inside out that night, buuuuut I did find the worlds most comfortable bucket to sleep on...

Almost have the same exact story! Because of one drunken day in high school I've never been able to enjoy a Margarita. I can not do tequila at all.

even a whiff of tequila made me gag for YEARS!

I went to Mexico a few years back and ended up at a tequila bar with my mom (yes, she is that cool) and everyone tried to convince me that "good" (read - expensive) tequila tastes awesome.

My verdict = they are soooo wrong...BRING ME SOME CAPTAIN...STAT!

Used to party with the Captain but came across Sailor Jerry rum and haven't talked to the Captain since. Good stuff.

Worst drink ever? When you get to the bar with a buzz and down 10 shots in an hour and a half and you can still remember the one that almost ended your night, that's some nasty ****. Was called 3 Wisemen and a Joker. Equal parts Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker and Jose in a double shot. Damn near spewed that shot all over the table.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Mad dog 20/20. It tastes like it was made in a toilet.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Nyquil. I got a slight hangover from it when I was sick once. Recommended dosage too, used three times the day before. Apparently I have low alcohol tolerance. xD
  • BChamp1226
    BChamp1226 Posts: 26
    Options
    1 - Aguardiente de Cana - Santero (I call it "*kitten*-tero"))
    2 - Akvavit (tastes like a burning tire))
    3 - Kiwi Maddog 20/20 ((yak-yak))
    4 - Four Loko Uva Berry ((added bonus that it keeps you awake so you can suffer through more))
    5 - 2 Fingers Tequila (God-awful tequila - makes Cuervo taste like nectar)

((HM - Michelob Ultra))
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    Everclear, ugh. A few years ago, at a friend's birthday party, I was left unattended with a cooler full of Everclear jell-o shots.

To this day, even the sight of jiggling jell-o makes me want to vomit.
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Tequilla and I just don't get along!