Drinkin' Hard

Options

Replies

• anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Shot of everclear with a marinated everclear maraschino cherry.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Had some bad experiences with vodka and cranberry, still can't drink that crap. Also, for some reason, drinking Flaming Dr. Pepper's leads to getting laid...and I'm talking when there were no prospects to start with.

Noted.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Mad dog 20/20. It tastes like it was made in a toilet.

I kind of remember a bad night brought on by smoking my first and last couple of cigarettes and chugging a bottle of MD 20/20 as a college freshman in the dorm. Ugh....never did that again. My roommate found me sort of passing out (going in and out of awareness) laying on my back in the dorm bathroom, grabbed me by a foot and drug me back to our room.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    My first drunk puking experience...had taken shots (FAR TOO MANY!) of SoCo & drank a few Smirnoff Black...That mixture coming back up...NONONO. Haven't drank SoCo since or any type of Smirnoff. Also, that next morning I had Gatorade ice, which ended up coming right back up...I can no longer drink that either. UGH.

On a non-puking note, can't do tequila either...For some reason it is just KILLS me. I drink the cheapest booze ever (San Juan Rum anybody!?) so I can handle shots of just about anything but tequila just...ugh...kill me!
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Mad dog 20/20. It tastes like it was made in a toilet.

Amen to that....stuff is digusting. Damn that fruity color!
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was in the hospital earlier today being treated for alcohol poisoning; it was my second time having it. I had to be transferred via ambulance. With that said, I cannot fathom alcohol ever again. :sick:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Boones Farm Strawberry Hill. Oh, the memories. Also, St. Ides. I think I'd vomit at the taste of that stuff now.
  • hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    4oz hot cinnamon whiskey, 4oz canadian club and then 4oz butter ripple

also did 10 shots of black zambuca

worst ever was blue cuarco, scotch & home brew (6oz total)

this was in a previous life..........
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Josè and I are no longer friends...he has ruined any relationship I could have ever had with tequila.

7 double shots in under an hour in HS was a TERRIBLE idea. I'm pretty sure my body turned inside out that night, buuuuut I did find the worlds most comfortable bucket to sleep on...

Almost have the same exact story! Because of one drunken day in high school I've never been able to enjoy a Margarita. I can not do tequila at all.

even a whiff of tequila made me gag for YEARS!

I went to Mexico a few years back and ended up at a tequila bar with my mom (yes, she is that cool) and everyone tried to convince me that "good" (read - expensive) tequila tastes awesome.

My verdict = they are soooo wrong...BRING ME SOME CAPTAIN...STAT!

Used to party with the Captain but came across Sailor Jerry rum and haven't talked to the Captain since. Good stuff.

Worst drink ever? When you get to the bar with a buzz and down 10 shots in an hour and a half and you can still remember the one that almost ended your night, that's some nasty ****. Was called 3 Wisemen and a Joker. Equal parts Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker and Jose in a double shot. Damn near spewed that shot all over the table.

3 Wisemen! On one of my co-workers 21st birthdays one of his frat buddies got him a 3 wisemen shot...the look on his face when he took it...I thought he was going to die. That's also like one of the only things he remember from that night. Lol. I love to randomly mention the shot to him, he looks terrified anytime its brought up.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i love vodka. at times a little too much. but if that label is red... don't you dare pour it in my glass. almost ALL red label vodkas - :sick: (i.e. McCormick, Popov, etc) of course, Absolut is the exception - but i won't touch smirnoff.

other types of alcohol - Guinness, José, Hendricks - ewwww.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I faintly recall having an interesting night involving Southern Comfort.
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Beer is the only alcohol that will make me almost puke-makes me gag like crazy. Otherwise I will try anything else-if it tastes bad I will just chug it. lol I have never gotten sick from alcohol and never had a hangover either. Guess I'm lucky. Although, in the past 8 years I rarely drink-maybe a couple of times a year...so if I was to get drunk I might have a hangover now. lol My favorite drink is a watermelon AMF but some bars call it a watermelon long island ice tea. :drinker:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Everclear straight.....bad, bad idea!!
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Beer. Any kind. When I was in high school and thought I knew it all I could drink it like water. Now the THOUGHT of just the smell makes my stomach roll.

Good stuff?
    Apple pie moonshine ..backwoods Tennessee redneck brewed
    Smirnoff whipped cream vodka Ohh yum!
    Disaronno straight up or with cranberry
    Jaeger bombs
    Flaming Dr pepper
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Stoli gala apple vodka is the worst liquor I have ever tasted! There is nothing you can mix with it to make it taste any less nasty!!
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Slivo - Tastes like whiskey but worse. Turns me into a drunking Serb who thinks I can dance. And I'm not Serbian, my friends are!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slivovitz
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Everclear, ugh. A few years ago, at a friend's birthday party, I was left unattended with a cooler full of Everclear jell-o shots.

To this day, even the sight of jiggling jell-o makes me want to vomit.

I'm with you on this. My friend made Everclear Jello Shots for Halloween once.. and she made them way to strong.

It was like choking down straight vodka.. and when you finally did get it down it came right back up because of it's strength.

Another shot is a red head slut(tastes like freaking cough syrup!) and a Girl scout(I think thats what it's called) Peppermint Schnapps.. EWW!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Bacardi 151 - ((only time it was bearable was when it had a good deal of grass soaked in.. interesting shot))
    Took shots of Absolut Pepar - 1- 21y/o on your dorm floor and buying this for us was their sick joke
    Natty Ice
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    any raspberry-flavored vodka...ugh.

I just threw up a little lol
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Sauza tequila. Nope. Jose I can handle on a good day....that stuff makes me sick just thinking about it!