Drinkin' Hard

Options

Replies

• merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I never actually had it, but Freshman year of college all my roommate would drink was 99 Bananas. It smelled sweet and gross and never interested me. It REALLY never interested me after she puked up 99 Bananas and her dinner into my lap. Even when I think about that stuff I gag.

haha, my boyfriend drank 99 Blackberries straight out of the bottle one summer night, long ago...he downed about 1/3 of it in one go. He can't remember anything that happened after that (I do...ha!) and hasn't touched the stuff since :P
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Irish car bomb. Im out.
  • Missy0224
    Missy0224 Posts: 29
    Options
    drinking a whole bottle of hot damn on my 20th birthday before we got to the club. Biggest mistake of my life and I have scars to prove it which I don't remember either and to top it off I had to work at 8:30 the next morning. Oh to be young again...
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WORST. BEER. EVER.
    (And basically the reason lies in the ingredients)
    devils_pale_ale.jpg
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Buddah's Hand home-infused vodka...even looked freaky
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Ţuică - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ţuică

that *kitten* was harsh!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    What is the worst alcoholic beverage you ever had? Mine is bacardi gold. This *kitten* is rough!

double shots of bacardi 151... makes your throat scratchy

it's what we used at the bar when we made drinks flame up

Yep.. done that... worst stuff ever lol
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Goldschlager. Those little sparkly bits are just shards to tear apart your stomach. I can't even smell the artificial cinamon smell without getting nauseous. I think my stomach is scarred!

LOL best chaser for Goldschlager is Iced tea... no joke. lol
    not that it matters because your Goldschlager is my Tequila...
    Can't even see it from across the room without getting nauseous lol
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    one shot of Jack Daniels straight up....on a bet from the hubby, it burned on the way down.

also, glass of diet pepsi and jack, not fun either.

I don't drink often, maybe once or twice a yr. please don't make fun of me.
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options
    Vodka.. Tequila..yuck.
    I can shoot whiskey like no ones business but vodka and tequila make me gag every time
  • ferbfletcher
    Options
    Malibu rum. My friends drink it like it's juice, but I can't stand the stuff, urgh.

I like vodka and tequila though :3
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    my favourite drink is Sambuca... and im from Worcestershire (uk) and i like Worcester sauce.... therefore as a student my oh so lovely flatmates thought it would be brilliant idea for "my trademark drink" to be a shot of sambuca and worcester sauce ... both separately are beautiful together they are horrendous!! and i have drunk them on far too many occasions :| bleh!
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tequila. :| ALWAYS.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Hawkeye vodka/rum/gin

Shockingly it all looks the same. And you can get a handle of it for about $10. It's like little bits of glass going down your throat.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Margarita's made with Goldschlager - It's just NOT RIGHT!:sick:
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Everclear, how is it even legal?
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Did you know that tequilla and vodka can't sterilize a wound? It must be at least bacardi 151 or EVERCLEAR 190 proof to properly sterilize an open wound.

Everclear will knock you out!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Josè and I are no longer friends...he has ruined any relationship I could have ever had with tequila.

7 double shots in under an hour in HS was a TERRIBLE idea. I'm pretty sure my body turned inside out that night, buuuuut I did find the worlds most comfortable bucket to sleep on...

I had it out with Capt. Morgan at a party. It wasn't his fault though, I wasn't paying attention and drank all but two shots out of it.

my husband makes fabulous daquiries and one day I walked over to a neighbors house to chat

"Hey Maggie... let me try that girly drink of your's"
    "Sure.. just sip out of the straw"
    *drinks*
    Breathes fire, pants, coughs.. spews, turns beet red... continues gasping for air.

He didn't drink for the straw and my husband always puts a 151 floater on top. So he basically drank 151.
  • magj0y
    Options
    Did you know that tequilla and vodka can't sterilize a wound? It must be at least bacardi 151 or EVERCLEAR 190 proof to properly sterilize an open wound.

Everclear will knock you out!

Everclear will knock you out... if you don't drink responsibly. OMG, apple pie shots are FABULOUS. My husband's co-worker makes it every year for the Christmas party...I dominate it every year with us +1s. This year, I'm asking her to make 2 :drinker:
  • magj0y
    Options
    This stuff will kill you. Or, make you drink it all and get so completely tore up that when your BF comes home and asks where all the rum went, you drunkenly try to blame it on your sober friend, five feet away, in not-so-hushed whispers.

Kraken-Rum.jpg

HAHA, we have some of this. LOVE the label art