Replies

• kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just had some on a rice cake. Yum!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is one of my TOP FIVE FAVE FOODS, let alone guilt free so I'll stick with my Smucker's Natural PB. I know some ppl who use it primarily use it in their shakes...I heard reconstituting it with water to eat as regular peanut butter hasn't been so successful for most ppl lol
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I add it to my oatmeal!
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    I eat it with apple slices.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just mix it up and eat it with a spoon!!! or on toast, or I LOVE the Betty Crocker Warm Delights 150 cal choc cake and I will mix 1T in my cake before I cook it!
  • baddkitty187
    baddkitty187 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mmm light chocolate syrup, almond milk, banana, pb2 and protein powder...mmmm a reason to exercise, earning that smoothie
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I saw a recipe on Pinterest that used it to make "No bake cookies" a little healthier. I was going to reder it because my kiddo loves those!
  • twilafern
    twilafern Posts: 1
    Options
    I added a tablespoon to my homemade ice cream. I use one can of Thai coconut milk, add 6 teaspoons or packets of truvia, 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa, 1 tablespoon of the PB2 and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Used a hand mixer to mix it up really good and then pour it in my cuisinart ice cream maker. In no time at all I have some really delicious sugar free ice cream.
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love Reese's peanut butter cups, reese's pieces or anything with chocolate and peanut butter! When I'm craving my choco/PB mix, I eat PB2 with a few squares of dark hershey and I'm satisfied!!!
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I added a tablespoon to my homemade ice cream. I use one can of Thai coconut milk, add 6 teaspoons or packets of truvia, 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa, 1 tablespoon of the PB2 and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Used a hand mixer to mix it up really good and then pour it in my cuisinart ice cream maker. In no time at all I have some really delicious sugar free ice cream.

Sounds Yummy!!!!
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I cut up apples into smallish squares put them in a ziploc bag & shake with a dusting of pb2. Pb2 is pricey due to shipping, I stretch it when I can. I like this using banana slices too.
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I don't know if any of you brew your own beer, but I have a buddy who uses it to add flavor in the hops process......
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Cuisinart Icecream maker too! Thanks for the recipe! Do you have any others or can you recommend a good site for low cal, sugarfree, fatfree recipes that are good for the maker????
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    1 cup almond milk + 1 tbsp PB2 + 1 tsp cocoa powder....tastes like I am drinking a recess peanut butter cup....

I might have to try this sometime. Sounds really good; and that is my favorite candy bar
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Well, for me I have been putting it into my smoothies the past two days. 2 Tsb of the powder in the blender with the other ingriedients and it comes out great. Saves me about 140 calories during breakfast then regular peanut butter.
  • SCSleeve2012
    SCSleeve2012 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kcarpen3
    kcarpen3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Put it in a Vanilla protein shake
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    My favorite way to eat it is in a bowl of steel cut oats. I use 1 serving (1/4 c.) oats, 2 Tbsp. PB2 (or chocolate PB2) and 1/2 to 1 tsp. of raw sugar (or 1/2 Tbsp of honey or 1 Tbsp of maple syrup). For a treat throw in a Tbsp of chocolate chips or dried cranberries. Tastes like a warm oatmeal cookie. :happy: It's also great in many of the baked oatmeal recipes.

I also like it in smoothies. And I've recently tried it as an addition to banana "ice cream", and it was wonderful. (Mix one frozen banana, 2 Tbsp PB2, and 1 Tbsp cocoa powder with a blender or stick blender till smooth.)

I also like adding it to baked goods of various sorts. It's quite tasty in pancakes.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Great on pancakes, in protein shakes, English muffins, bana ice cream, pb banana quesadillas
  • kristengraham
    kristengraham Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just ordered both the PB and cocoa from Amazon... I can't wait to try it in my morning smoothie!