kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Wednesday - 9 glasses water
    Thursday - 45 min workout

It is THURSDAY - YEAH:happy:
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    I am totally 'off' with my son getting hurt! It's been hard to go to the gym and I haven't been drinking my water like I should be. Hopefully, I will get back on track soon! Here's what I have so far:

Tuesday:
    zilch on exercise other than walking to and from doctor offices and sitting in waiting rooms! :grumble:
    water - 4/5 I lost count

Wednesday:
    zip on the exercise - ditto above!
    4 - water

Good news? It's THURSDAY and my son is back at school, so I'm exercising tonight! woo-hoo!!! :bigsmile:

Hang in everyone! :happy:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh-in!!!!!
  • kholmes
    Options
    DownSizin

Glad your son is doing better. Hope you can get back on track with your workouts.
  • lmr9
    Options
    Thursday - 8 cups of water - 33 minutes of exercise
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    sorry i was out of town
    mon strength training
    tue wed out of town
    thur strength training and 60 min of cardio trying to make up for while i was out of town
    mon 4 glasses of water
    tue wed none ooooops
    thur 4 glasses of water
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Friday totals: 3 glasses of water, 45 minutes cardio.
  • lmr9
    Options
    Weigh in results ... ... DOWN 2 POUNDS!! :bigsmile:

According to my end-of-October goal that I set for myself at the beginning of this thread, I would have to lose 5 pounds this week. Hardly think that's going to happen, but regardless, I feel great! I can feel my body getting into shape and it's awesome! Yea us!! :flowerforyou:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    good morning team!!!:flowerforyou:

It's Friday!! Woohoo!!!

Today: 45 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water! I'm going to try to get in another 20 mins but I may not be able to! Hope everyone does great today! Keep it up!!!:glasses: :tongue: :drinker: :smile:
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Happy Friday, TEAM FIT! :flowerforyou:

Thanks, Kimberly! I'm glad to be back at the gym and my son is doing much better! :happy:

I had a great workout last night - 1 hour of total body power pump + aerobic + strength training! It was awesome and it felt so good to get back to it! woo-hoo! :happy:

Weigh-in: 0 lost (2 days w/o working out, not alot of water... no surprise, but still disappointed. :cry:
    It doesn't look like I'll be meeting my goal of 9 lbs lost by the 31st. :sad:

Today: 45 minutes exercise and I'm gonna be drinking, drinking, drinking my water today!

************* lmr9 - KUDOS on the 2lbs lost!!! WAY TO GO!!! KEEP IT UP! ************

Everyone have a great day and a wonderful weekend and keep up the good work! :smile: :flowerforyou:

- Karen
  • kholmes
    Options
    Weigh in - 136.5 (up from last week) but I think it has to do with starting a new workout routine and water retention with the sore muscles. So I am ok with it. I know that I did not over eat this week so I am going to be ok with it. I am feeling great and am down to a size 8 regardless of what the scale says.

Down Sizin - considering what you went through this week you did great with no change.

lmr9 - 2 pounds is great news, keep it up and don't get frustrated with the 5 pounds. It is healthy to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week

Keep it up everyone.
  • jolinemariem
    Options
    I am to scared to weigh myself after what happened last week. I think I am gonna wate until next week sat on the 31. I have been doing my workouts and I have made up for what I missed this week so hopefully it will pay off by next sat.
    friday- 60 min cardio; strength training -not sure on water yet the day is not over hopefully all 8 cups
    Plus I am do for my monthly visist so I dont want to get my spirits down.
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: HAVE A GREAT WEEK TEAM FIT!!!!!!!!!
  • DownSizin
    Options
    kholmes - thanks again for the words of encouragement! Size 8? Wow - that's great!

I have some cothes in that size hanging in my closet that I refuse to give away. It's been two years since I've worn an 8 ...and that is my goal! Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and motivation! This group is great! :wink:
  • amm114
    Options
    My post above that says "Friday total"... that's actually Thursday's total. I guess I was doing some wishful thinking yesterday.
  • amm114
    Options
    REAL Friday total: 35 mins cardio, 4 glasses of water
    Weigh-in: 149 lbs (another pound lost)!
  • lmr9
    Options
    Friday - 8 cups of water - 33 minutes of exercise.

Way to go everybody!!! I'm so proud of us!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Thursday: 60 minutes exercise, 6 water

Friday: 70 minutes exercise, 5 water

Saturday: 60 minutes exercise, 6 water

Sunday: day off from exercise - will post water later
  • jolinemariem
    Options
    :wink: sat- strength training, 30 min of cardio, 2 glasses of water
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Sunday: 6 water, day off exercise, but I walked about 4 miles at the TEXANS football game! Went over calories a bit at the game with popcorn. Had a blast, though - my son's first time to go! : )

Hope everyone is doing well today! :happy:
  • jolinemariem
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Sunday- 60 minutes of cardio not sure on water yet and I am going on a walk tonight too. It's too beautiful of a night to pass up a good walk with the dogs.
    Jadelyyn, im sure I didn't spell that right, but I was wondering if you were keeping track of the weight loss, water, and exersize? And if we could see it after out next weigh in. :flowerforyou: :drinker: