Accidental text

Options
Has anyone accidently text something to the wrong person.

Example. I was texting my boyfriend and his ex mother in law this morning. She watches his lil boy during the day and I took him there this morning. Well since it is hump day and all. I meant to send my boyfriend " I want your P in my V as soon as I get home". Umm yea, I was mortified when I seen it go to her instead.

It took awhile but she finally responded " I will tell ___ later when he comes to pick up his son".

::Hang head in shame::

Replies

• 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    No.

But that is so funny.

Sorry I laughed.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    You should try to be more creative.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    haw haw... even funnier that she WB.. :P
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Thank god she has a sense of humor! She won't let me live this down. That is for sure.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    That's some funny S right there. Sounds like she took it well and has a sense of humor though :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I am horrible at sending texts to the wrong people, but I've never sent a bad text or picture to the wrong person. Yours is just funny!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :flowerforyou: I :heart: YOU XOXOX THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD :laugh:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Did you actually say P and V?
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Oh my :laugh:

Sorry she had to see that but that definitely put a smile on my face...

and yes Ive sent the wrong texts too :ohwell:
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am so glad this happened to you and not to me-YOWZA!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Last week I accidently sent a text to my sister that was ment for a chick I have been seeing. Lol it was a very suggestive text too.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Not to the wrong person, but I drunk-sexted a topless photo of myself to my crush a couple years ago. I woke up the next day with an overwhelming sense of dread, thinking "no, no, no, no, NO!" and checked my phone and confirmed that I did indeed send it. All I got back in response was a smiley face. Sooooo embarrassing. :embarassed:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    You should try to be more creative.

GAH! I forgot why I had you on ignore for the longest time. :noway:

*fixed.*
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Oh yes.... My & my friend were talking about my hubby (nothing bad, we were shocked he was agreeing with us about something) and I thought I sent 3-4 messages to her....when he texted me that I was talking to him and why was I glad he was agreeing with me.... OMG, I had to explain that I was happily shocked and yes, people did care about him and we were both glad he was willing to try something out of his comfort zone.

Then I had to make it up to him later that night.... but like that was such a bad thing :bigsmile:
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    Yes. Many times. Good thing I can fabricate an impressive lie in a matter of seconds haha!
    Blaming it on alcohol is always a solid alibi.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Yes, we joke and say that to each other all the time.
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    Pancreas and Vanilla?
    Paradise and Vestibule?
    Piano and Varietal?

what is this I don't even

:tongue:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA that is hilarious.

I've sent wrong texts, but nothing of that magnitude LOL

I remember back when I had just started a new contract job. I was e-mailing my coworker and telling her that I was pregnant. She promptly told me "make sure the boss doesn't find out, they won't want to pay you mat leave, they won't renew your contract". I agreed and said I definitely was NOT going to be telling the boss until my contract was renewed so I could at least work up until my due date.

I went to reply back later on in the day about names I liked and ended up sending an email to the tune of : I really like "such and such a name" for a girl and "such and such a name for a boy" .......TO MY BOSS instead of the coworker (had hit reply on the last sent email thinking it was my conversation w/ my friend.......it wasn't......boss lady had snuck an email in there in between)

OH JOY.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I am glad she will let him know...that is what is important here. LOL
    The P must be in the V!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Yes, we joke and say that to each other all the time.

That's funny, that's what my boyfriend and I use as "code" when our daughter is around.