Accidental text

Options

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I was texting my fiance and I said "I can't wait until we're married and we can do things we've never done" and I was mortified to see I sent it to his brother *face palm*
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Yes.... :(

And once you do it, youre terrified for the rest of forever that it will happen again. This past April I tried to send my guy a naughty pic and accidentally sent it to my best friend's drummer. Who's an *kitten* and a *kitten* with a BIG MOUTH.

That is one of my WORST fears! I don't send them often and when I do. I delete all conversations out of my inbox except my boyfriends HA! You should have followed it with a text that said " Just a reminder of something you will never have" lol.
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I once text my friend "this guy is a f*cking leech sucking the life out of me! I swear he makes alcholism look fun" UM yep........sent it to the guy :happy:
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you mean u have certain days for getting jiggy with it lol :laugh:
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Not me, but I have a friend who took a picture of his chest/abs in the mirror and promptly (accidentally) sent it to everyone in his contact list, including his grandma. When I got it, I was like, "ooookay..." and when my husband got it on his phone, he replied (tongue-in-cheek), "are you propositioning me?" :P
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm sure if in her time there was texting, she would have done the same with the father of your BF. I mean, I'm pretty sure the same action took place when she made your BF, right? So, nothing to be ashamed of, it's human nature.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Only mistexted once, and it wasn't as bad as some of these...

...a guy I don't know hardly at all was sending me lewd and awful drunken texts, so I sent 'My husband is gonna kill you, you know...' I'm not married, and I sent that to my mother...so needless to say, I had a bit of explaining to do.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Has anyone accidently text something to the wrong person.

Example. I was texting my boyfriend and his ex mother in law this morning. She watches his lil boy during the day and I took him there this morning. Well since it is hump day and all. I meant to send my boyfriend " I want your P in my V as soon as I get home". Umm yea, I was mortified when I seen it go to her instead.

It took awhile but she finally responded " I will tell ___ later when he comes to pick up his son".

::Hang head in shame::

HAHAHA, Yes, I have done this.

So my little sister's name is Elizabeth, but I also have a friend who is named Elizabeth.

I had just had a fight with my mom and went out to my car to go somewhere. I texted Elizabeth, my friend (thinking it was my little sister) and said "Hey, I'm going out. mom is being dumb. Do you want to do something?"

Elizabeth said "Who is this?"

I said "It's me, you dummy face!"

She said "I really don't know who you are..."

I said "I'm your sister!"

She says "Ooooh! Maureen! This is Elizabeth WALTER..."

Pretty embarassing. Especially since I called her a dummy face.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I use my phone for work and personal! I text my boss every day to keep him up-dated since I don't go in to the office unless I have a meeting. I always delete the texts from him and other people so I don't do this! So far it hasn't happened with anything other than the innocent "What's for dinner?" type thing.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I'm sure if in her time there was texting, she would have done the same with the father of your BF. I mean, I'm pretty sure the same action took place when she made your BF, right? So, nothing to be ashamed of, it's human nature.

I am so confused by this message. Why would she be texting my boyfriends father. This is his EX mother in law. Hummm..
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Was having two text conversations at the same time, one was light hearted and funny, the other was a friend that had just lost his grandmother. He said something about how hard it was on the family having lost her and I accidentally sent him back an "LOL" in reply. Thank God he understood that was not intended for him! :embarassed:
  • Turtlehurdle
    Turtlehurdle Posts: 412
    Options
    My brother-in-law once sent e a text saying "I need you in my house in one hour! I want sex!"

As soon as I received the text I was like... "WHAT. THE. F$CK?????" I was in complete shock. I was able to dial my husband and tell him that his brother needs to have a restraining order put in place when I received another text from him saying "Oh my god, so sorry Julie, this was meant to go to another Julie on my phone". A few weeks later my husband and I got to meet the famous "Julie".... awkkkward...
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yup totaly hapened to me to....still funny, altho it dosent top my husband sending a pic of "himself" to my phone when my grandmother had it...... never seen a 83 year old laugh that hard before:blushing:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I accidentally sent my sister in law a pic of my vag. I mean, spread eagle. It was meant for my husband because I wanted him to come home and give me some.

His sister is the entry below him.

I still can't really look her in eye sometimes!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I text my mom something that was supposed to be to my ex. And it was about a girl he cheated on me with...and my mom didn't know. It was saying something like I can't believe Tiffanie stayed or something to that matter. And my mom flipped out! I had to tell my friend to write on Facebook that she was greatful that I was sticking by her though these tough times that her b/f was cheating on her....
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: outstanding..lol
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    P in the V???!! Now that's some funny chit right there!!! :laugh:
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I haven't thank god, but my friend sent a racy pic to her boyfriends sister (who she had never met yet!) she was mortified! She is a pretty shy girl and the fact that she didn't know the sister yet was a worry, but they laughed about it later.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I cringed for you. I once meant to send my friend a text saying "I am going to kill myself" (she had just told me that Eminem tickets sold out within seconds) and I sent it to my mother instead. She rang me straight away shouting and crying down the phone, I thought it was the funniest thing that had ever happened in the world EVER. lol
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    yes....and the guy was so up in arms about it

i was trying to make plans with my girlfriend and a guyfriend and i sent her a text saying "is it cool to bring james?" and i sent it to james. fml! and i told him it was just cause we were doing a girls night out possibly, but he was still up in arms. he could've been texted something worse!