Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I am glad she will let him know...that is what is important here. LOL
    The P must be in the V!!

pencil in the vacant hallway?
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats a good sext. It's best, though, if you send it to the person it was meant for...
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    HAHAHAHA that is hilarious.

I've sent wrong texts, but nothing of that magnitude LOL

I remember back when I had just started a new contract job. I was e-mailing my coworker and telling her that I was pregnant. She promptly told me "make sure the boss doesn't find out, they won't want to pay you mat leave, they won't renew your contract". I agreed and said I definitely was NOT going to be telling the boss until my contract was renewed so I could at least work up until my due date.

I went to reply back later on in the day about names I liked and ended up sending an email to the tune of : I really like "such and such a name" for a girl and "such and such a name for a boy" .......TO MY BOSS instead of the coworker (had hit reply on the last sent email thinking it was my conversation w/ my friend.......it wasn't......boss lady had snuck an email in there in between)

OH JOY.

Rut Rooohhh!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Doesn't those words come out in a movie or something? You can always say it's an inside joke. Or if this lady is cool enough maybe she actually laughed about it.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    LMAO, that is funny. Never sent to the wrong person, But am definitely a victim of autocorrect A LOT!!! ;-(
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Yes, numerous time. I was seeing 2 guys at once ( Not seriously of course) And meant to text something to my best friend Kelsy about hooking up with the other guy later. Well the guy that I was at dinner with was Kevin..and I sent it to him instead. :(
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Has anyone accidently text something to the wrong person.

Example. I was texting my boyfriend and his ex mother in law this morning. She watches his lil boy during the day and I took him there this morning. Well since it is hump day and all. I meant to send my boyfriend " I want your P in my V as soon as I get home". Umm yea, I was mortified when I seen it go to her instead.

It took awhile but she finally responded " I will tell ___ later when he comes to pick up his son".

::Hang head in shame::

This made my whole day.. :) Embarrasing for you but thats funny!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Yes, numerous time. I was seeing 2 guys at once ( Not seriously of course) And meant to text something to my best friend Kelsy about hooking up with the other guy later. Well the guy that I was at dinner with was Kevin..and I sent it to him instead. :(

HAHAH oooohhh .. that sucks!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    aren't you guys going to have dinner first?
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Yup. Especially with a few drinks. I did that with a few mis-sent text this weekends and had to do some damage control the next day. *sigh*
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Hail to the V!!!! \m/
    I would be in

Yes, once I sent a text to my brother saying sexy. I was half a sleep, the picture was of my 4 YO niece in a pair of jeans I had bought her.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That's a great story.

Made me laugh hard!

Thanks for sharing...
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    :laugh:
    I have...but not like that!! LOL
    :drinker:
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Thank you.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Yes.... :(

And once you do it, youre terrified for the rest of forever that it will happen again. This past April I tried to send my guy a naughty pic and accidentally sent it to my best friend's drummer. Who's an *kitten* and a *kitten* with a BIG MOUTH.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Has anyone accidently text something to the wrong person.

Example. I was texting my boyfriend and his ex mother in law this morning. She watches his lil boy during the day and I took him there this morning. Well since it is hump day and all. I meant to send my boyfriend " I want your P in my V as soon as I get home". Umm yea, I was mortified when I seen it go to her instead.

It took awhile but she finally responded " I will tell ___ later when he comes to pick up his son".

::Hang head in shame::

Yes, I would be mortified as well...lol I have sent a text to the wrong person before but it wasn't explicit and it actually reconnected me and a special someone (at the time at least)...It was kind of funny at the time though and I really did feel silly b/c I always thought he probably thought I did it on purpose just to get his attention again...But, oh well, it did even though it was NOT intentional...:laugh:
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have received accidental texts of inappropriate things.. such as male body parts... that was embarrassing for all involved!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    hahahaha!!:laugh: I accidentally sent something to my sister recently that was about her...oops. Nothing really bad though, just that she was killing me texting me so many pics, it was making me go over on my data plan. She seemed good with my apology and hasn't texted me a pic since.