For all the single ladies....

Options
13»

Replies

• ARyding17
    ARyding17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    to get a first kiss and not be second best to my gorgeus best friend.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I already responded that I am doing this for me... but I should add that I am also doing this for my daughter... I want her to have a positive role model of health and fitness and learn healthy habits... I don't want her to struggle with her weight or develop body image issues (like I have).
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started walking 5 miles a day as a way to cope with my ex blindsiding me on the 4th of July and breaking my heart. I've been going strong for two weeks now and it's made this whole break up so much easier to deal with...I feel happy, confident, and I'm actually gettig over him very easily. I look forward to the day we run into each other and I'm looking FINE.
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mostly for me, just to be able to finally feel great about myself. It's been years of yo-yo dieting and never being at all confident with my body.

I'm also doing it for my 2 daughters, my self-esteem has always been tied to my weight and body image. I don't want them growing up thinking they are fat...I want them to have healthy perceptions of who they are and what their bodies are capable of.

So there may be just a little motivation to make my ex eat his words. I am not fat or lazy or useless. I am none of those things!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    For my health. But any side effects where I am no longer single would be a perk :wink:
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'd like to look better and not have a heart attack at any point during my continued life.