Options
12346»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I saw this thread and it screamed

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

I just started rewatching the extended trilogy. everytime i watch i pick of something different.

the most recent thing that i realized is from Two Towers:

That seriously must have been some nasty *kitten* stew that Eowyn made for Aragorn - someone who's lived in the wild and probably survived on bird poop smeared on locusts - to not be able to choke down.
    What was the "meat" she used in the stew? They were all in a rush to leave for Helm's Deep so I doubt anyone was like hey let me bring this side of bacon. Did she use Orc meat? :huh:

And generally speaking how the hell do you f*** up stew anyway? You just put stuff in pot and let it cook. Did she not really not taste that food before she served it to the man she was trying to seduce?
  • phtbtmgrl
    phtbtmgrl Posts: 29
    Options
    I love the extended versions. They are the ONLY version I watch. This month alone I've watched it 6 times. Can't watch it enough! I just got a copy of the books and I can't wait to read them.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Let's go hunt some orc.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    The movie version is awesome. Books are even better!!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I love them, too! But I don't understand why you have to have someone to watch them with. Why do you have to wait for somebody else to enjoy yourself? Just watch the movies! :flowerforyou:
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yep! love em!! have to dig the movies out, though! haven't seen them in a long time! Def have a movie marathon before the new one comes out! :-)
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Huge fan of both the books & the movies right here! My best friend and I have the same birthday & last year we took the day off & had a marathon day at my place. We even served up theme foods, things fit for a hobbit feast, lembas, etc. Lots & LOTS of po-ta-toes :blushing:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
  • gingah73
    gingah73 Posts: 28
    Options
    LOVE them and love having marathon nights! A fun geek-style drinking (or toking, depending on your preference) game to play while watching The Return of the King.....every time Sam-wise cries, you take a drink/toke. Whoever isn't passed out at the end of the movie - wins!
  • amatiq
    amatiq Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yep. Snow days around here we all sit around in Middle earth with lots of hot tea and hobbit food.