10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous family - congratulations to you!
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Insanely Awesome.. U guys rock!
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This almost brought a tear to my eye. Your story of triumph is truly inspiring. Congratulations to the both of you for committing to each other and this journey to a healthier life together. Amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • FITFORT
    FITFORT Posts: 85
    Options
    This just has AWESOME written all over it! Congratulations! You both look great!
    Very lucky to have a life partner who is as committed to exercise as you are:)
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    Truly Amazing story. Thanks for sharing. I have been with my hubby since highschool (1996) and we have also gone thru ups and downs. We joined the gym in January with our 2 kids and we are also taking our health seriously now. Friday nights used to be wild and crazy..now we are at the YMCA getting our sweat on..haha

Congrats on your amazing journey together. You both look AMAZING!!! You two are my new inspiration :-)
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Wow you both look great!! What a great inspiration : )
  • mketavong
    mketavong Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just love reading stories just like this one! Truly motivational. It certainly does help having a partner as part of the journey! Congrats to both of you! :)
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your story was very inspirational. Doing it together is awsome. My husband is also my high school sweatheart but im the only that gained the weight 4 boys in 5 years was a little bit to muc for this body to handle. Then i just comtinued to gain weight. But im on the right path and even though my husband isn't doing it with me he is certainly helping my along the journey. LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!!!
  • MyFitGrlSwag
    MyFitGrlSwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Beautiful you two :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing transition and story that you stayed together, infertility is tough. As a maternal-child nurse watch out that those infertility issues don't disappear with so much health and happiness in your life, although I'm guessing that you would be happy to have another:) I have seen it happen countless times!
  • Ebelina07
    Ebelina07 Posts: 32
    Options
    u guys look great! may you guys grow old together in Jesus name!
  • sue31didit
    Options
    WOW well done both of you
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! You both look amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    you both look absolutly incredible! congrats. it is so inspirational to see the other benifits of a healthy lifestyle, in particlar the wonders it has done to your marriage. btw im so jealous you got to keep your boobs! haha:flowerforyou:
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    this touched me so much; congratulations to you two and may your love stay as strong as you obviously are <3
  • beccashan
    Options
    Wow Cheri!!! I love your success story!!! You are both so inspiring and amazing! I am beyond proud of you!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and for being thee amazing you!!!:happy:
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Awwww, what an AMAZING love and weight loss story!!! CONGRATS to both of you... And, Happy 10 years as well... :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!