10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options

Replies

• Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Happy Anniversary!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    WOW look at the hot couple :drinker:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I love this! You both look AMAZING! Well done.
  • sandykdela
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!! Good for both of you!!!! You both look awesome. Enjoy your day!!! What an inspiration to others, including me :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family, before and after! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    What a Beautiful story....You guys are definitely getting younger in health together over time...Love it!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Ah.May.Zing!!! :happy: congrats on your marriage and congrats on your success.
  • squirrleydoodle
    squirrleydoodle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :smile: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! great job!!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You have a remarkable story. Letting go and not caring doesn't help much......but hard work does pay off....and you have your son, your health and a stronger marriage. I would say you have found a measure of success. All the best to you!
  • heyycassie
    Options
    What a wonderful story! I love it. :) I just started working out again, and I'm trying to convince my hubs to do the same. Our three-year anniversary is next month. Maybe I can convince him with this story! Thanks for sharing :)
  • byrnette
    byrnette Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. My husband and I are on the same journey. What a great example you are setting for your son!!
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great story! You both look great.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Congrats!
  • lniber22
    lniber22 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are both amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Amazingly beautiful story! So inspirational!!!
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Oh you two are totally adorably awesome I want to squish you. You've both done SO SO good. I can only hope that in another 6 years my other half and I are still as happy and cute as you guys!
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story. Beautiful couple.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your awesome story. So happy for you both.
  • momma0609
    momma0609 Posts: 2
    Options
    You guys look fantastic and you have a beautiful son. What a great journey to have embarked on together. My DH and I have been working side-by-side over the past 18months to undo years of unhealthy eating and an inactive lifestyle. Together we have lost roughly 120 pounds with still a little bit to go.

Happy Anniversary to you guys. You've given each other (and yourselves) the best gift possible by getting fit & healthy.
  • Karla_Witha_K
    Karla_Witha_K Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW! This seriously brought a tear to my eyes! Not only did you two make your lives better but you're able to be there fully for your son which is wonderful! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!