10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options

Replies

• exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that. You guys are amazing and I continue to wish you all the best!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats you guys look great you did an amazing job!
  • LizAWDavis
    Options
    Suuuuuuperb!!
  • abwetzler
    abwetzler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So awesome to read a story like yours. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Best of luck to you and your husband on future endeavors. Yuo both look fantastic.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Love it! Love it! And to take this journey with your best friend/ husband.
    Just amazing! Good luck going forward! :)
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That is just aweosme and more couples need to learn from you b/c that is where it all begins and ends, with each other. I am very happy that you guys were able to work things out and really stick by each other and support each other, that is just freaking AWESOME!!!!!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I can't thank you enough for posting this. My husband and I are living your story, almost exactly!

Here's how eerie this is:

Hubby and I are high school sweethearts
    We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this year
    We successfully had our daughter after 6 years of infertility
    We've used excuses and fast food as a source of comfort and bonding

And now DH and I are just three weeks into this journey. I'm down almost 7 lbs, and DH is down 9. We want the same happy ending you and your husband are now living. You give me hope and a glimpse at our life in a year or two.

THANK YOU for being inspiring!

Wow, our stories ARE eerily similar! I wish I had seen a story like mine in the beginning as inspiration, but I guess we are just trailblazers :wink:

You and your DH CAN do it, and your marriage will be all the sweeter!!! Blessings!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    After reading all the overwhelmingly supportive and encouraging comments you awesome people have left, I would like to add something...

Marriage is not easy. I have watched countless friends, family and co-workers end their marriages because "hard times" come... Instead of working on their marriage, working on THEMSELVES and forging ahead, they simply choose to end it.

We all know marriage is tough... we will encounter "hard times". But if we care enough about our marriage, we will care enough to make the necessary changes. my husband and I both did this and TRANSFORMED our marriage... from one of heartache and pain, to a Christ-centered marriage of love and respect.

we are both so thankful for the role MFP has played on our journey. The tools and the people are amazing! Keep upi the great work everyone! :bigsmile:
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story...simply amazing!
  • heidilynn1031
    heidilynn1031 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your such an inspiration Cheri. I'm very fortunate to have crossed you path. I'm happy you got out on your comfort zone and said hello. Your a beautiful driven women and I look forward to a long healthy friendship with you. What a great team yiuabd your hubby make he's done amazing as well in such a short time. Thanks for Shari.h.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    That is awesome!! I love my husband and I wish he was doing this with me. Congrats to you both!! :smile:
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you that's really motivating
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    you guys look great!!
  • Laurhop
    Laurhop Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank-you SO much for posting this!!!! Amazing changes from the inside & out! May the Lord continue to bless you richly. :flowerforyou:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow~ what a story! You are truly inspirational on so many levels and, even though I don't know you, I'm so happy that you and your husband decided not to give up. Congrats on your success and for your little blessing of a son! :smile: :smile:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    Your such an inspiration Cheri. I'm very fortunate to have crossed you path. I'm happy you got out on your comfort zone and said hello. Your a beautiful driven women and I look forward to a long healthy friendship with you. What a great team yiuabd your hubby make he's done amazing as well in such a short time. Thanks for Shari.h.

Ahhh, you read it! lol!

It is very much mutual :wink:
    Make sure to share with your dear hubby
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    WOW, U MADE ME TEAR UP,GOD BLESS U BOTH ,AND KEEP UP THE GOOOD WRK TOGETHER!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU,BUT I'M PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!
  • brellen0906
    brellen0906 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just saw this. Absolutely amazing! And so inspiring!!!!
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    Wow you two look like a completely different couple. Congrats on doing it together, I'm sure that support really helps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!