10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options

Replies

• KiwiMiwi93
    KiwiMiwi93 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! The both of you look absolutely remarkable!! Congrats and I wish you guys nothing but the best in your future!! :))
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    This is the most inspiring story I have read. You both look great! What a wonderful way to liven up and work on your marriage.
  • 521DIVA
    521DIVA Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome... Congrats to the 10 year anniversary and many more. U both inspire me, when i want to give up I will think of u both.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congrats to both for your 10 years!!!! and also for the weight loss by taking the journey together through the good and the bad, your pics speak volumes on how happy you both are :flowerforyou: thanks for sharing
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing. Congrats on the anniversary and the weight loss.
  • treromano
    Options
    What an amazing story good luck in September! We at MFP will be cheering for you too
  • kayski68
    kayski68 Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing ............................................
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so awesome for you both and that you both supported each other!!! This sweet story of success brought a tear to my eye. It's nice to hear that there is still strong marriages out there :flowerforyou:You both look great!!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, y'all have been through so much together! Congratulations on your hard work and successes! Iove it!
  • CitaPita
    CitaPita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can't thank you enough for posting this. My husband and I are living your story, almost exactly!

Here's how eerie this is:

Hubby and I are high school sweethearts
    We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this year
    We successfully had our daughter after 6 years of infertility
    We've used excuses and fast food as a source of comfort and bonding

And now DH and I are just three weeks into this journey. I'm down almost 7 lbs, and DH is down 9. We want the same happy ending you and your husband are now living. You give me hope and a glimpse at our life in a year or two.

THANK YOU for being inspiring!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Amazing!! :) the transformation you two have done!! AWESOME! :)
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    So inspiring! Very proud of you both and think you have done an amazing job....congrats & good luck on the competition!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Very motivating and great amazing example you are to couples and to everything! Congrats to you both! ;)
  • lferrell79
    lferrell79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story... thanks for sharing your journey!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is incredibly inspirational. Thank you for sharing!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both, you both look amazing!!!! :happy:
  • jlpostill
    jlpostill Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You guys are an inspiration!
  • RockyMtnJhawk
    Options
    Congratulations!! You both look amazing!

Reading your story I went through so many emotions...I felt like I could relate to everything, from the damage and abuse to your body to the damage that did to your marriage. I can relate to all of that.

You give me hope that if I can start taking care of me, then maybe I'll start being willing to work on "Us."

Thank you so much for sharing!
  • liljay6915
    liljay6915 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not only is yours a great story of weight loss but also an inspirational story of the evolution of love and marriage. Congratulations, I also faced infertility and know the strain it can have on a marriage and your body.
    You both give me something to strive for, thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!