10 years together... what a difference 2 years can make!

Options

Replies

• Stowguy2012
    Stowguy2012 Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow awesome job and good luck to you both in september
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, you both look great!! And, the journey was together - that is awesome!!
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Both of you!
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You guys look fantastic!!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You two are so AWESOME! Congratulations!
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    Power couple=double inspiration! Well done!
  • Windchimer
    Options
    Wow, that's so amazing!! Completely awesome(:
  • ehaden
    ehaden Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) Your story is very inspiring and motivating. Thank you for sharing it.
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    These were amazing results for a lot of hard work. Sure paid off huh? You both look so much heathier and happier. Ten years is a lot of time together, and to do this journey together is wonderful. Keep on the path you two have found together, Happy Anniversary and good luck on your ...athon. :flowerforyou:
  • boringdanielle
    boringdanielle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration....you guys look great!! In your after photo you both looked 10 years younger!! Congrats!!!
  • imjessly
    imjessly Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    how the hell did I miss this?!

You ROCK sis, I love that I found you guys, MFP wouldn't be the same without you! xx
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    This may be the best couples success story I have ever read on MFP. I love this!! Gave me chills!! What a couple!!! You both look fantastic!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You guys are a gorgeous couple...inside and out! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment...together!!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You two are awesome! Congrats on the weight loss and doing it together. Happy Anniversary!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Best success story and pictures I've seen in a long time, you're a stunning couple!
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring. And I can't help but relate as my husband and I have been together 10 years, both in bad habits. He nowhere near needs to lose what I do, but I know we'll both benefit from changing to a far healthier lifestyle!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Y'all are crazy inspiring! Sending this to my hubs now :smile:
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely inspiring! Thank you for sharing:)
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    how the hell did I miss this?!

You ROCK sis, I love that I found you guys, MFP wouldn't be the same without you! xx

Seriously!!!! Oh my word! You both are HOT! So proud of you both! Are you sure that's you in your before pic? You are so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!