Favorite season?

Options

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Deer season....got room in my freezer for about 300# of meat right now.
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would say Fall.... I love the cripsness in the air and the fact that it is getting cooler and I can open the windows up in my house to get fresh air. It also means that it is FOOTBALL SEASON!!! WOOT!! Love football. The changing of the leaves is absolutely beautiful as well.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my favorite season is season three of battlestar galactica.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Winter in Brisbane, Summer in the UK ... Summer is just too hot and humid here.

A high in the mid 20s tends to be the norm so that's a sub-tropical winter for ya :)
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I like every season but summer. I would love to live someplace that doesn't really have summer.

Winter has beautiful snow, winter sports, cozy clothes, fires in the fireplace and Christmas.

Spring has nice temperatures, flowers blooming, trees turning green again, baby animals being born (I live in the mountains)

Fall has colorful foliage, nice temperatures, Thanksgiving, apples and pumpkin pie.

Summer has heat, humidity, damaging storms and lots of bugs.

Haha! Come to England! We don't have summers. I've forgotten what the sun looks like....
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Summer for the hot weather, but Fall because of FOOTBALL!!! (Gooooo Steelers!!!) :)
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Summer the best but like them all except winter. Hate winter!!!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I need the smell of summer; I need its noises in my ear.....
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I love all four seasons and in NC we have them all. If I had to choose one, it would be fall. I loved going back into the classroom each fall, the leaves, the cooler weather, the clothes, everything. I even love the beach more in the fall than in the summer - if you can believe that!
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Definitely the fall. Football, Halloween, cooks crisp weather...can't beat it.
  • court211006
    Options
    RUGBY SEASON!

apart from that i do love winter, I love snow and going home and snuggling up. It's always easier to warm up than cool down. Thunder storms are always beautiful too! Everything just looks so pretty. But I also love fall too!
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Mine is fall.... I swear I am the happiest person when fall comes around. I love the weather, October, Halloween, hayrides, and pumpkin flavored everything. Just puts me in my happy place. :)

^^^ THIS!
  • coolasafan
    coolasafan Posts: 75
    Options
    I prefer pepper on my angus, thats the best season.
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    Winter!! absolutely love winter!

you get to go tobogganing, skiing, snowboarding. I get to wear my favourite boots, coat, and jeans all the time!
    The snow is so beautiful and sparkly. Christmas, New Years, My Birthday, and Thanksgiving are all in Winter. (winter here practically starts in October.)
    Winter makes for interesting conversation, cause its so fricken cold here. Two years ago, we had the 2nd coldest temperature on earth next to Siberia. I am not even kidding you.
    Northern Lights are fricken awesome, and when its winter, Northern Lights appear.

umm the list could go on, hot chocolate, pumpkin lattes, hockey....
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I asked my kids this question and my 4 yo daughter said..."hunting season"....does this make us rednecks? lol
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Oh how I miss different seasons...I was born and raised in New York and lived there up until about 2 years ago..my favorite seasons were fall and some of Winter..especially when the snow first started to fall..unfortunately I currently I reside in Florida where it's humid as hell and goes from hot to hotter! Sick of it too..can't wait to move.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    WINTER FTW!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Mandie69
    Mandie69 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The formula 1 season..... Weather wise, I like it not too hot and not too cold so not much to choose from in the UK possibly one or two days, if can call that a season!!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Baseball season!!.. yeah.. ok.. not that kind..

I like winter!!.. vacation time, cozy home, end of a cycle, re-evaluate and think about a new year coming up..
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love late fall for the colours, and winter. Cold weather, no bugs, that makes me one happy chick!