• NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hockey season.

Is it October Yet?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I like all the seasons. I live on the east coast so we get a variety of weather. This summer has been pretty hot and I stay in a lot, but I still like it when I can just run outside in sleeveless dresses and sandals. Last winter I bought this great light weight jacket that's super warm so I enjoyed walking in the cold weather for a change.

I used to live in Arizona and they have two seasons - winter and summer. I didn't like the heat and I wasn't fond of the sameness of it all.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like all the seasons. I live on the east coast so we get a variety of weather. This summer has been pretty hot and I stay in a lot, but I still like it when I can just run outside in sleeveless dresses and sandals. Last winter I bought this great light weight jacket that's super warm so I enjoyed walking in the cold weather for a change.

I used to live in Arizona and they have two seasons - winter and summer. I didn't like the heat and I wasn't fond of the sameness of it all.

I'm on the East Coast as well. We tend not to have a real winter here, and it snows maybe once every three or four years. There were quite a few Christmases we were actually wearing Tshirts outside. Was nice :)
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Fall. Because it signals playoff baseball and the start of the cyclocross season.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    favorite season would definitley be football and baseball season.
  • silico
    silico Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Autumn.

Pretty colours and its cooler.
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Fall.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I like spring. Spring time is a time of great re-birth in the Rockies and you can see all sorts of flora popping up through the snow and see baby animals, both wild and domestic. It's such a hopeful time after a long, cold and dark winter. I love the transition of spring from tulips to lilacs when I plant my own garden each year.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I have to say winter, because sitting in starbucks in snow boats, coat and scarf, with a hot coffee, camera and good book watching the world go by and all the krimbo shoppers and the krimbo lights is so magical :blushing: !
    But summer, somewhere nice and hot, not stresses or worries just living for the moment, the rum punch and cocktails, the partying, music and short-shorts is so liberating :happy: !! phahaha

Autumn, well because its my birthday and halloween (but its not all that!!)
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options

Hehe I LOVE zumba to but I'm the opposite. I grew up on the east coast and couldn't stand the cold, snow or humidity in the summer. I'm in Phoenix now and I love it SOOO much that after a summer in Portlands humidity I cried when I got home (to September and 110 degrees). I like it dry and warm :) Anything under 70 degrees is not comfortable for me. So what season do I like? Depends on where I am (and some places...like Portland....don't have one I like)