Flies are pointless

Options
13»

Replies

• misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    three girls are doing a science project

The Brunette takes the legs off her fly and says " Fly Fly Fly!" and the fly flies out the window.. She turns to her notebook and writes down "flies can fly with no legs"

The Redhead pokes the eyes out of her fly and says " Fly fly fly" and the fly flies out the window... She turns to her notebook and writes down " flies can fly with no eyes"

Finally the blonde takes the wings off her fly and says "fly fly fly" and nothing happens.. she says again a bit louder "Fly Fly Fly" still nothing.. Exhasperated she yells "FLY YOU STUPID INSECT FLY!!!" still nothing..Frustrated she turns to her notebook and writes

"flies cannot hear without wings"

Haha nice ;P

Flies are a valuable source of extra protein when you cycle.

Ugh, or running.
    I watched a TED talks recently on how we should be eating insects for protein...if I had to, I would but no way out of choice ;P And definitely not flies!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    They help control other insect pests. They act as scavengers and recylers when they feed on decaying waste such as dung and dead animals. They serve as food themselves for other insects and many birds. Flies are also great pollinators. Only bees and some wasps pollinate more plants and flowers than flies.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    whatever you do, do not google blowflygirl.

you have been warned.
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg