Girls with large frames progress pics please ?

Options

Replies

• allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1yearanniversary.jpg
  • jorayek
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! Thanks for the pics, I hope to post some progression soon!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm very short (5'1"), but I have linebacker shoulders and size 8 1/2-9 feet...lol. Here is my current in progress picture, 276 pounds/size 22/24 to 172 pounds/size 12

before_after_10_2012_smalle.png
  • banks89202
    Options
    Posted these before:

front_sm.jpg
    side_sm.jpg
    6351390_59.jpg
    face_sm.jpg

I'm 5'9 currently 154lbs, currently wearing sizes 8-10.
    Heaviest 237lbs, size 18 clothes

I have the same type of frame and we are the same height! So awesome!! You look great!
  • KristenRidl
    KristenRidl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Everyone here looks sooo amazing!!! LOVES IT!
  • laurmacdougall
    laurmacdougall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks soooo amazing! I've added a bunch of you, hope you don't mind :) Congrats &WTG!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • dwtc
    dwtc Posts: 2
    Options
    I love this thread! Amazing! Absolutely amazing!
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7. Started out at 200 pounds, now down to about 180ish. Still want to lose about twenty pounds!
    I've definitely been inconsistent with dieting, but I can say that when you find your groove, you stop lingering on the whole 'i'm on a diet' part. It becomes habit.
    get-attachment.aspx?uid=29720360&folder=Sent&partId=3
    after
    get-attachment.aspx?uid=29720360&folder=Sent&partId=4

i can't seem to get the pics to show up automatically! Help plz???
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :smile: This post motivates me!!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    here is mine. thanks ladies for being such a inspiration
    picisto-201211020915moi35-800968.jpg
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    12928218_8065.jpg

I hope that this pic shows! This is just 8 lbs gone... Must have been all belly...LOL! I have recently been dealing with this yoyo thing with my weightloss but I am trying to remain encouraged and positive... I am 5'8.5 and 300. I've got a LONG way to go but it's progress nevertheless...

Any helpful tips or tricks to successful dieting from anyone here would be greatly appreciated... Everyone feel free to add me. :happy:
    you look awesome. and those 8ilbs looks more than that
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread (: seeing all the big girls like me do it is totally inspiring <3
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look like you're in your twenties! It's so inspiring!
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks wonderful. Reading through these posts gave me the burst of motivation I needed today!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Never thought I'd post the body shots but here goes. Sorry in advance, it ain't pretty :D

271lbs Beginning August 2012
    xSlzrl.jpg2cqijl.jpg?2

239lbs on 28th October 2012
    3i8zUl.jpgzA4wpl.jpg?1

I have a 7in wrist measurement and am 5"9. Looking forward to losing more belly and back fat.
  • ixtchell
    ixtchell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are doing fab!! You can definitely tell in your back! WTGGGG
  • mackzaj
    Options
    I always thought I had a large frame, but the wrist measurement proved it. I'm 5'6" and have a 6.75" wrist. My goal is 160lbs, and I'll re-evaluate at that time to see what works for me.

You all are doing so well!
  • cathrinboerma
    cathrinboerma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What is considered a large frame?
    Well, it's not an exact science, but here's a quick way to find out...

Wrap your thumb and longest finger (generally your middle finger) on one hand around your other wrist. Be sure to wrap around the smallest part of the wrist....
    - If your thumb and finger overlap, then you are small-framed.
    - If they touch, then you are medium-framed.
    - If they don't touch (have a gap), then you are large-framed.

{There's a good 1/2 inch gap between my fingers when I do this "wrist wrapping" test. I'm definitely large framed! I'm slightly over 5'8" and my wrist measurement is 6.55 - yup, large frame.}

Here's a site on more accurately determining body frame size - wrist measurement vs. your height:
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/17182.htm

**EDITED TO ADD: Oops, postrockandca beat me to the nlm.hih.gov site. It's a good'un! **

Btw- postrockandca, I totally hear you about the BMI. Even my doctor and nutritionist feel this way about it, and no longer use it because it doesn't take body frame into consideration. Totally outdated!

WOW - I always thought that I was big framed!!! Nope!!! I am actually small framed ... I can look how I want then!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!