OMG Read this...

Options
Today is a new day to do something great.....What are you going to do with it?

Yeah, I titled this "OMG Read this" for all my haters. :angry: Becuase you know deep down you really love me. :blushing:

If I make one person's day, mission accomplished.

Replies

• vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Well, you sucked me in, lol. Have a great day!
  • louised88
    louised88 Posts: 159
    Options
    Really?
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    I like this... The way I've always said it is, "Live each day, one day at a time and make it a masterpiece."
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Yeah, I titled this "OMG Read this" for all my haters. :angry: Becuase you know deep down you really love me. :blushing:

I was with you until you said "tard"

HOW DARE YOU!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great hook! Have a wonderful day, a terrific weekend and the best of luck to you on your fitness journey! :flowerforyou:
  • wildflow30
    wildflow30 Posts: 27
    Options
    "tard" ?? Seriously? What are you 12? So not appropriate to come out of anyone's mouth on a public forum.

Well that's one way to make everyone hate you!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    haha - you got me. :bigsmile:
    I gotta say I am in a really bad mood today...so I am really glad I "fell" for your title and read this post. I will have to refer back to it off and on today to try and get out of my funk. :happy:
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    'tard'? Really?

Here we go...

(Reason # 231 why I don't post on the Message Boards)
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Yeah, I'm a tard I titled this "OMG Read this" for all my haters. :angry: Becuase you know deep down you really love me. :blushing:

HOW DARE YOU!

Ohh that damn "T" word. Gets you in trouble every time.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Yeah, I'm a tard I titled this "OMG Read this" for all my haters. :angry: Becuase you know deep down you really love me. :blushing:

HOW DARE YOU!

turd would have been better
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    ROFL
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    Ever hear the one about the priest, the rabbi and the farmer's daughter?
  • JDUR19
    JDUR19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

HOW DARE YOU!

Freedom of speech. Freedom of the internet. Who are you to tell her how to speak or what she can say? I respect her for being normal enough to admit she says it. So do I and nobody calls me on it. I'm sure you've said something just as offensive before. So get off your proverbial high-horse.
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    Amen. c:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

HOW DARE YOU!

turd would have been better

Ima turd.
  • Caged_Heat
    Options

HOW DARE YOU!

Freedom of speech. Freedom of the internet. Who are you to tell her how to speak or what she can say? I respect her for being normal enough to admit she says it. So do I and nobody calls me on it. I'm sure you've said something just as offensive before. So get off your proverbial high-horse.

Well this is going downhill faster than I thought it would...
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I like this... The way I've always said it is, "Live each day, one day at a time and make it a masterpiece."

You never know if you get tomorrow....so make today the best!

Awesome!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

HOW DARE YOU!

Freedom of Speech does not protect you from being subject to other people's sentiments. Someone took offense, which is also within their rights.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

HOW DARE YOU!

Well this is going downhill faster than I thought it would...

For someone who says in their first post that they don't post on the boards....you do seem to post often.