Replies

• lyricalLies13
    Options
    Just a few of my tattoos...

Fairy.jpg

DfLogoAutograph.jpg
  • Grizzly_Mike
    Options
    I think I am addicted to tattoos. I currently have 3. A small heart over my own from the day i got married =), a grizzly bear on my left arm and a Japanese dragon 3/4 sleeve(in progress). I plan on getting at least 3 more. The main thing i consider is the meaning it has to me before i get it. I don't want to be covered with meaningless tattoos.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    So disappointed. I was supposed to get a new one this weekend and our friend that does them was out of town. :frown: Hopefully sometime this week or in the next two weeks at least. :happy:
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have three One on the inside of my left foot, one on my left wrist and one on the top of my right foot. All have different and special meanings- so if you would like to know, feel free to ask me. And no- they are not obvious as to what they are. lol

558328_759147819975_915541704_n.jpg

185587_759148264085_1601229735_n.jpg

Sorry the top ones really big- I don't know how to resize the photo... you can right click to see the rest of it. :embarassed:
  • Dayray78
    Options
    I love tatoos!! You can see a couple of mine in my profile pictures. I have several and am planning my next one right now. They are a wonderful form of self expression and extremely sexy if their done right!
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @ColaWoman --- I have one on my inner wrist which is supposedly a very painful area to get one and it didn't hurt hardly at all. It just felt like a little burning/scraping kind of feel. Everyone should at least get one tattoo- no matter how big or small!

Maybe one day...who knows!!! LOL! lol! Years ago I never thought I would be fat - but here I am, trying to lose 100 pounds!
  • PeterrJames
    Options
    no upclose detailed ones but heres the best photos i have!

2cr9637.png
    10zs3kn.png
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    l.jpg
    2.jpg
    47029_124513657602336_100001311075398_132107_4659627_n.jpg
    ff.jpg
    g.jpg
    gg.jpg
    h.jpg
    hh.jpg
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Tattoos are damn sexy!! Yum yum
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    Let's see if I can upload the pictures correctly. These pictures were both taken before I started my weight loss, so that's why my arm and back looks chuncky. :)

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p590/shierrarobin/Mytattoo.jpg

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p590/shierrarobin/Betty-1.jpg

Well...it looks like no matter what I do the image just won't show up on the thread. Idk.
  • PeterrJames
    Options
    Let's see if I can upload the pictures correctly. These pictures were both taken before I started my weight loss, so that's why my arm and back looks chuncky. :)

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p590/shierrarobin/Mytattoo.jpg

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p590/shierrarobin/Betty-1.jpg

Well...it looks like no matter what I do the image just won't show up on the thread. Idk.

@Shier you need to put [i m g] at the front of each link (before http://) and then [ / i m g] at the end (after .jpg) on each link :)

WITHOUT THE SPACES IN BETWEEN LETTERS ON THE IMG BITS :)
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I tried that on a different post too and it didn't work there either. Maybe there's something wrong with the pics.
  • PeterrJames
    Options
    I tried that on a different post too and it didn't work there either. Maybe there's something wrong with the pics.

the IMG has to be in lower case like this: img not: IMG

Hope this helps
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

Mytattoo.jpg

Betty-1.jpg

Boom, fixed.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I got my started on the extension for my sleeve (profile pic). Had the linework for the forearm and tricep done last night. Next appointment I'm hoping to have the linework for the bicep and shading for the linework done :-D

For the most recent addition I designed and created the stencil myself.

2012-09-19_22-50-23_973_zps58842585.jpg
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Here's mine, it is not complete but so far 7 hours.
  • i have one tattoo on the top of my foot, its four butterfly sillhoutes, three black and one pink. i got it in memory of my grandma. her birthday was january 4th, so i have 4 butterflies for the 4th and then colored one in pink for january. kind of corny but its the thought that counts.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I have 4. One on my left wrist, one on the inside of my left ankle, one on the inside of my left arm, and one on the back of my left shoulder. They're all family related.
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is my tattoo... my friend calls her Carmen. They say I tattoed my Alter-Ego on my shoulder blade lol

09301738_zps80c983fa.jpg
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    i was young and dumb!! probably 10 yrs ago

tatoo.jpg

about 9 yrs ago I got Serendipity added to it

CassieTat.jpg