Chipotle!~!

Options
1235»

Replies

• np11073
    np11073 Posts: 30
    Options
    The amazing part it that the fajita veggies add 100 calories to the bol, so I skip them.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The only thing I ever get from there is the guacamole and chips.
  • izziebear01
    izziebear01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chipotle and Subway are my go-to staples. I am hypoglycemic. Translation: I need to eat a LOT of protein (and watch the carbs) or I faint. So as Tim Gunn religiously says: Make it work.

So what do I order at Chipotle? I have 3 regular possibilities:

1. Burrito bowl, chicken (or any meat, all similar calories/protein), fajita veggies, guacamole, corn salsa, tomato salsa, lettuce. 465 calories, 39 grams of protein. If add pinto beans -- 585 calroies, 46 grams of protein.

2. Tacos (have 2) SOFT CORN, meat of choice (not make sig diff), fajita veggies, tomato salsa, corn salsa, guac, lettuce; for 2 tacos: 430 calories; 44g protein.

3. Burrito (have half) soft flour tortilla, meat of choice, pinto beans, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, corn salsa, lettuce, guacmole.; if have half: 440 calories, 53 g of protein.
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    Is this kind of like a Moes?

At Moes I like the Jr burrito with black beans, steak, fajita veggies, pico, and lettuce. Yummy, and keeps me full forever!!
    Yeah, similar.
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My fiancee is obsessed with Chipotle, so he eats it almost daily and I generally eat it once a week. It's a great Friday dinner when I'm too tired to cook or think about food.

I either get a bowl w/ rice, black beans, fajita veggies, any of the meat (I recently have fallen in love w/ barbacoa), medium and tomato salsa, lettuce and cheese. It's right around 600 cals.

I'm impressed with those who eat the brown rice. Every time I've had it it's been crunchy or just off in some way.