Naked

Options
1235»

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Never had a problem being naked in front of a mirror or my husband, for that matter. There's no point in pretending that I'm not what I am, because it's pretty obvious dressed or naked. Might as well accept it, and appreciate the changes as they happen.

I'm not ashamed of my body, it's not attractive, but it's damned strong to have survived the abuse that I've put it through and remain working as well as it does.

What does embarrass me, is what I did to that body.

Wish I had your mindset :)
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    UGH! Another "attention" post!
    if you dont like the attention post, then why do you bother to read them or comment, go away!!!
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    I HATE MY BODY!! always have probably always will ;( no matter how thin I get all I see is a fat stomach and flat chest!! my boyfriend took some pictures of me on his phone recently to try and show me how he sees me and what he loves about my body but I just don't see it!! I'd love to be more confident and curvy and womanly but im just not made that way!!

This is me...
    No matter what changes happen, or how happy I am, being a mom of 4, I still can't accept who I am. My husband points out all the things he loves about me constantly! He thinks I'm ridiculous! lol ...
    he loves the nights I get a little tipsy, and walk around like I own the place ;) Which I do ;)
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I've always been comfortable naked...:wink:

How? Share your wisdom with me ;)
    Easy. Take off your clothes. I'm actually more comfortabl naked than I am in clothes, Clothes make me feel confined and awkward, where as clothesless, I am actually alot more graceful. (Not that I am graceful mind you, just more so without clothing!) I've just always been rather fondd of me, and me likes to be naked! I personally think if everyone was naked all the time, we wouldn't have as much strife!
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    UGH! Another "attention" post!
    if you dont like the attention post, then why do you bother to read them or comment, go away!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! My point exactly :) ...
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    novel idea... just get naked... seriously... why do you people let being fat prohibit you from doing what you really want?

And before anyone thinks I am fat bashing or w/e ... I am fat...I love being naked... I never let being fat prohibit my nakedness...
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Feeling comfortable naked is not just about liking yourself physically, you also have to be acceptant in your mind too. Much like weight loss...you need both! Our eyes see things different than what our minds are telling us. IMO, one needs to feel "comfortable" with their clothes on first before anything else! ~Just sayin'.....

Like this answer :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    I am completely comfortable being naked!! I honestly believe it wasn't until I started belly dancing that I began to appreciate all of my "flaws" if you will. Dancing with women of all different shapes and sizes made me realize that my body isn't that bad after all. The older I get the more confident I am.

It always amazes me how much emphasize our country puts on nakedness. In european countries it's not as big of a deal as it is here.

So I need to move? lol .... I've always been a fan of Canada lol

I've always also wanted to belly dance!!! Love it!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Why do you keep bumping your own post every few minutes. I wish i could unsubscribe :grumble:
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    After losing 84 lbs and sitting at a respectable 161 lbs I still hate to see myself in the mirror.. May need a tummy tuck before I can ever like it!! haha!

LOL .. I'm getting a tummy tuck in March :)
    Maybe then I will feel fantastic walking around naked ;)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    This thread sucks with no pictures.

Here ya go

0755cfbd-8eef-4806-b2bf-eec54b8829f4.jpg
    LOVE THIS!!!
    I am NAKED right now and have been all day.. I have a 25x35x10 foot privacy fence around my backyard with a pool ,hot tub and bbq area..My husband and I are Nudist and live the lifestyle when we can.. It's not how you look naked it's how you feel about yourself.. NAKED doesn't equal sex like alot of people think.It is a lifestyle of freedom of your body and soul. It is a family lifestyle of living at most Nudist Resorts.. If you love yourself then being NAKED will be easy to do.
    I have a tummy and am working on it.. But I enjoy being NAKED ..I don't look at myself as being FAT or overweight. The human body is a beautiful thing no matter what your size is..
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    If you really do not feel comfortable with your body...take a notepad and pen with you and stand in front of the mirror...NAKED! Ok, now write down everything you love about your nakedness. Don't be stingy or modest, noone has to look at this but you. Write at least three things. Put this list somewhere secure. Now, everytime you are in front of said mirror look for a new trait to add to the list. When you are feeling self-concious, take out the list and read it.
    Just remember, we can ALL find something to hate about ourselves. It takes real courage to admit to the things we love. :wink:

Nice!!!!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Why do you keep bumping your own post every few minutes. I wish i could unsubscribe :grumble:

I'm answering people dumbass ;)
    Unsubscribe means... DONT CLICK ON THE LINK ... You don't get a notification... so stop acting like you like are forced to come back to the conversation ;) ta ta... bye bye now :)

No but it always shows back to the top of my topics thing with nothing new or interesting except for you talking to yourself :huh:

The name calling isn't necessary either. You could have spent that angry energy working out or working more to save up for that tummy tuck so you can eat more big macs and snickers...then get another tummy tuck a year later :heart:
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options

I'm answering people dumbass ;)
    Unsubscribe means... DONT CLICK ON THE LINK ... You don't get a notification... so stop acting like you like are forced to come back to the conversation ;) ta ta... bye bye now :)

No but it always shows back to the top of my topics thing with nothing new or interesting except for you talking to yourself :huh:

The name calling isn't necessary either. You could have spent that angry energy working out or working more to save up for that tummy tuck so you can eat more big macs and snickers...then get another tummy tuck a year later :heart:

Again.. hold on... I'll dumb it down for you..
    YOUR topics are links... which YOU choose to click or NOT click on.
    You keep clicking them because you feel the need to be here... in said conversation... Yet, you have nothing to post that could help anyone. Aka... person of no value :)
    Wish you could unsubscribe? Well guess what?!?! You can!!! Don't come back! Easy as that :)

ps... big macs are gross and I hate snickers too :)
    Come up with something a LITTLE more original if your going to come on a fitness site :) Tummy tuck is for babies... 4 of them to be exact... Maybe you should save your "anger and rudeness" for kitty cats... ya know...as the old lady left with nothing but felines... alone... eating you when you die. Whatever... to each their own I guess...
    Can't stand a rude person.. my ***** claws come out ;)
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:

Just wanted to offer a reason as to why this thread always gets locked:

any post in the main forums can appear on a user's home page under "most recent topics", even if they don't visit the forums.
    So users at work who log in to blog food suddenly get the word "boobs" on their home screen, which is not really what we're looking for. Some employers will block sites that have this kind of content, leaving users unable to log food at work, etc. Our number one goal is to make sure our users can access the site from wherever they are. So feel free to move this topic into a group if you'd like, and just mark it mature.

Thanks for understanding,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Staff

----

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.