Ladies, Is a Guy Hot that...

Options

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    it doesnt matter.. the only guys who get the side eye from me at the gym are the ones with the overly developed upper bodies and scrawny chicken legs. that IMO is the only bad look in the gym.

oh no wait, the worse look is the guys who wear the loose legged short shorts and go commando. no one wants to see your nuts because you're insisting on doing spread eagle stretches :noway:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Maybe was already asked but am the only guy that wondered what the hell being matchy meant?

:laugh:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I wear the same pair of shoes, the first shorts I grab and a white t-shirt every time I workout.

I didn't know I needed to put any thought into it.

Usually my hair ends up messy and it looks like I've got a clinical case of dandruff if I've done deads that day(chalk for those wondering).
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't even notice
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    If I happen to notice a guy coming in the gym with several different completely matching outfits(like including shoes with specific color accents(red, blue, green)) I might think it's odd, but I generally don't pay attention, I might notice if it was bright colors... I typically go in comfy shorts(from stretch/flex type jean to tie at the waist cloth) n what ever shirt I can comfortably and reasonably move in.

So bottom line- might think it was odd, if I noticed... but I'd be a lot more likely to notice(if anything) cut muscles n nice definition...
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    If I happen to notice a guy coming in the gym with several different completely matching outfits(like including shoes with specific color accents(red, blue, green)) I might think it's odd, but I generally don't pay attention, I might notice if it was bright colors... I typically go in comfy shorts(from stretch/flex type jean to tie at the waist cloth) n what ever shirt I can comfortably and reasonably move in.

So bottom line- might think it was odd, if I noticed... but I'd be a lot more likely to notice(if anything) cut muscles n nice definition...

Actually what I've been most likely to notice is overpowering cologne or perfume- yuck!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    IDGAF.

LOL!! Agreed. I have two pairs of shorts I wear to the gym, a black pair and a grey pair with an orange stripe and a handful of t-shirts. I pick out what stinks the least and that is what I wear. Oh, my shoes have orange on them to so I guess that makes me a DB??!!
  • aziandoll
    Options
    I kinda encountered this matching clothes issue when I was shopping...I was very tempted to purchase a pair of yellow shorts with a pink stripe....but when I held them to my black red and white sneakers....um...they didn't match at all. I usually wear a black shirt anyways to the gym. I guess my preference is that most basic colors for workout wear go well together. If it was really loud, like neon orange shorts with a purple tshirt, and red shoes...that would look weird! I just think guys and girls should at least wear basic colors, so if you decide to throw on a bright colored shirt it's fine. I don't really care much for matching brand names...but some people do, which I think is weird....outside of the gym, I don't wear a whole outfit that is by one designer, I mean, does anyone really wear like, Calvin Klein head to toe? So, I don't think it's a big deal to match brands..
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    If a guys hot, hes hot! I don't really care what he wears!
    Lol
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I *love* sweaty guys, omg, I have the utmost appreciation for construction/road workers lol, God bless those muscley, sweaty, dirty boys. *_*

I don't pay a lot of attention to what guys wear casually or to workout unless it's extremely sloppy looking or extremely polished, I can't stand either one. Clean (not ragged, stretched out etc) clothes that just get thrown together is cute, shows that he cares enough to take care of his clothes but doesn't really get too hung up on throwing an outfit together. Looking effortless is key. :)
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    My sneakers have to match my t-shirt.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Havent seen it myself... The guys seem to dress casual here...
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    For guys, stripes and plaids are just a no-no. Casual workout clothes look best. I mean, hot is hot, right?

For girls, as long as you have boobs and a booty...that seems to be all guys are interested in anyway. :laugh:
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Overkill. That's not the point of a workout to look cute and "matchy". It's to get your ideal body that you personally want to have. Who cares if you aren't matching.
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm k with it ! But I prefer no shirt just sweets! Lol..

Hahahaha yes! Even better the bicyckle shorts. I have a thing for *kitten*.

Seriously, I don't care much as long as his clothes are clean and right size for him. On a really hot guy who takes care of himself matching clothes look great thought. It can make him even more attractive:)
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    **** a guy in those work out shorts and a t shirt or a beater is hot.. But ur at the gym to get nice n hot and sweaty .. Why match? I wear black or gray yoga pants and some kind of tank top .. Who cares if ur shoes match.. Out side of the gym tho it can be hot if u match but only if u don't over do it
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If he's HOT, He's HOT.....IN WHATEVER HE HAS ON......OR OFF!!!! lol:drinker:

Yep :drinker:
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    all my workout shirts are grey or black, and my shorts are black, grey and white
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    A hot guy looks best wearing nothing but a towel... Sorry what was the question again?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    If a guys hot, hes hot! I don't really care what he wears!

he could be wearing board shorts and a wife beater and i wouldn't care...lol

being matchy is not always a great look....put together is better.