I like it with tomatoes or pineapple.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    With a spoon.
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I eat it almost everyday, love it in every way!
    300g Cottage cheese, 100g grapefruit, 1 teaspoon honey, sprinkle with cinnamon.
    Great with a cup of tea.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I live in the Midwest. I think I can find Knudsen's. Lately I have been using Dean's 2%, I don't like Breakstones. I have seen Daisy brand and Kraft.
    I prefer cottage cheese over yogurt. unless its full fat I despise yogurt. Honestly full fat vanilla Greek yogurt is a treat for me.
    I wish I weren't so picky!
  • cacklingcat
    cacklingcat Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Plain cant stand it with fruit in it.
  • KatjaO
    KatjaO Posts: 71
    Options
    I live in the Midwest. I think I can find Knudsen's. Lately I have been using Dean's 2%, I don't like Breakstones. I have seen Daisy brand and Kraft.
    I prefer cottage cheese over yogurt. unless its full fat I despise yogurt. Honestly full fat vanilla Greek yogurt is a treat for me.
    I wish I weren't so picky!

I do not recognize Dean's so can't compare, but I actually like Breakstones. It is a bit more tangy, but also nice and salty and nowhere as bitter as some are. Liked Cabot (lived in the North East).
  • fungirl0113
    fungirl0113 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like it broiled. Its an old Weight Watcher recipe that is a spin on 'cheese danish'.

You spread your cottage cheese on a piece of toasted bread; make sure you get it all the way to the edges because when you broil it the edges of the toast could burn.

sprinkle sweetner of choice ontop and cinnamon.

broil it until warm.
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I eat it right out of the container. Unless it's totally fat-free then I put pepper on it.

My grandma eats it with peaches.