Anyone around 5"4 or 163cm? What is your GW?

Options

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. My initial goal was 137. I am 135 now and going for 130. I have a medium muscular build so I don't see myself going much lower.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    5'3" and would love to see 120 again. i'd be thrilled with a toned 130 though.
  • rblakeman
    rblakeman Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with a tiny frame (it is difficult to buy bracelets because my wrists are so small). My goal weight is between 115 and 117, but with good muscle/tone. If I get much below 115, I feel like I look too skinny in the face (I'm in my early 40s).
  • mszebra
    mszebra Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My highest weight ever was about 210. My current weight is 154, goal is 130-135.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 135. I have about 20 lbs to go. I am heavy framed and any smaller makes me look ill. Right now I am 150 lbs and a size 8. It feels great since I started at well over 200lbs!
  • thatgeekinit
    thatgeekinit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and I'll be pretty thrilled when I get down under 170. I was 240 about a year ago. Now 212 so its going slowly in the right direction. Goal for the rest of this year is just to get to 190-195.

I've always been heavier than I look so I'm not really concerned with the weight except as a proxy for being smaller. It's nice to drop a few more pant sizes. I'm getting close to a 38 from a 42 and I recently found that I fit comfortably in a L golf shirt and the same shirt in XL is now way too big on me.
  • Yacki
    Yacki Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and am currently 140.8 and holding - have been this weight for the last 3 months. I would love to get down to 130 and would actually be happy at 135. I am glad I am not back at 161 when I started this this past February or the 180 I was 2 years ago. Have to look to the bright side of things. Will keep working to change my body composition to desired look.
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I started at 217. For a yearly realistic goal, at the moment my ideal goal weight is 150. Im currently 174. Once I make it to that goal range ill decide if i want to lose anymore at that point. I have a bigger frame so I wouldnt look right too smalll. :)
  • neti_call
    neti_call Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 163 cm and 70 kg. Goal weight 65 kg. Some day...
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Don't think you want one from a guy, who is 5'5"
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", weigh 109.5, goal 109 so I switched to maintenance today. Good luck and much success with your journey. :)
  • jasminemonique1
    Options
    DI'm 5'3 and my goal weight is between 130-135
  • fat_ballerina
    Options
    I am 5' 4.5'' and my UGW is 110. Im currently 127
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5...I want to be around 150 or 160 I don't exactly want to get too small, just healthy :]
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I don't think what others are doing, or what they weigh are relevant. Every single person is unique. One 5'4 person isn't the same as another . You r going to get answers all across the board. Someone can be 130 but have more bodyfat than someone who weighs 160 for example. Goals should be based on how u look, how you feel, what size clothes you are wearing, what your overall health is at a particular size. The scale can be pretty meaningless. It's more about body composition than mere scale weight. The sooner folks can put the scale in perspective the better. The healthier and happier one will be.

Me? my goal is to be in an easy size 6. I'm an 8 right now in jeans. jackets or dresse id prob need a 10 .. Im busty. I'm 5'4. I currently weigh 185. 165/170 will be about where I will land for maintenance and body recomp tweaking.
  • kellygirl324
    kellygirl324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im 5"4"' and my goal weight is 135. My ideal weight according to BMI should be 129, but I dont want to look overly skinny, and at 130 I did!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    5ft 4.5 and aiming for 140lbs At my lightest I was 133 and looked ill, but hey, it might all be very different this time if I manage to get some muscle tone! I might look banging at 145!
  • Minnoke
    Minnoke Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 69kg/152lbs atm. I'm aiming for about 54kg/120lbs but to be honest I think I'll find I'm happy at 130lbs so I might just stay at that when I get there! I am a UK 10-12 now so I think I might be way too thin at 120. We'll see though!
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", weigh 109.5, goal 109 so I switched to maintenance today. Good luck and much success with your journey. :)

Wow